Need some EMT b test guidance

Bamx

Congrats on the 90, see you were worried about nothing, remember that on your final. Lone Star gave the best advice, you should print that and read it before each test.. good advice Lone Star... 5 STARS!!!!

Well thanks for all the advise guys! I ended up getting a 90! I'm also doing very well in our lab. I have put alot of effort into this course and I really enjoy EMS. I can not wait to get into the field!

Good job on the 90%!

You'll find as you go, EMT-B isn't rocket science. Your EMT-B class is mostly common sense, but it's only the begining.

Continue with your education, and don't be afraid to look outside of 'the book' for information and answers. Right now, you're learning the basics. Don't settle for just the minimum to get by!

If it helps, I don't know anyone who has ever failed an EMT-B and you should have seen some of the degenerates on my class (Texas) who couldn't even string a sentence together yet they passed EMT-B without any dramas. When some of them practiced their skills you could almost a banjo in the background!

Don't worry, and don't cram!