DUMBEST THING EVER HEARD ON THE RADIO/SCANNER

THE_DITCH_DOCTOR

One of the strangest thing was speedy was in chat and his cam up and his dispatch was talking:

unit___ respond to ____ave 85 yo male with chest pain....unit____ disreguard I changed my mind.

I was like wth....

Guess dispatch doesn't like the caller? :shock:

As long as they neither appear hungry, or are chanting "Brains! Brains!" as they walk towards you...?!!

They would be fooled if they went after spenac for his brains :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D:D:D

Itku2er and Spenac, am I going to have to pull over and separate you two...AGAIN??

Either that, or I have to figure out how to rent Madison Square Garden for a charity Death Match between the two of you, as all of the EMT City will pay to see that event! Raise a couple million for something other than the infamous M. B. P. Fund, possibly given to Muscular Dystrophy, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Cancer Research, or possibly the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

(FYI, the MBP Fund translates to my wallet, kept in My Back Pocket...)

Itku2er and Spenac, am I going to have to pull over and separate you two...AGAIN??

Either that, or I have to figure out how to rent Madison Square Garden for a charity Death Match between the two of you, as all of the EMT City will pay to see that event! Raise a couple million for something other than the infamous M. B. P. Fund, possibly given to Muscular Dystrophy, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Cancer Research, or possibly the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

(FYI, the MBP Fund translates to my wallet, kept in My Back Pocket...)

Can I sell Itku2ers organs if I win?

Funniest and dumbest at same time. Hosemonkeys have an open mic and dont know it, you hear MDT beeping in the background, then you hear one of the guys reading the message, "Battallion 3 wants us to meet him TAC channel 4", then you hear "Wonder what that asshole wants ?".

"XXX FD respond mutual aide Town of XXX 74 xxx Street for the fully involved structure fire"

"XXX Fire, Turning on to XXX street can I get the house # again?"

"XXX Fire, it's the one with the flames coming out the roof."

"Full EVOLVED structure fire" is a good one too

"MEDIC XX, you're gonna need the stair chair...."

The other night we were listening to the police scanner while at work and heard they were looking for a steaker. The one officer came on the radio and asked if he was wearing shoes and if so, what color....How many streakers do they think were out there that night and does it really matter if he is wearing shoes????? lol

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.