Just an FYI!

Well 2 days ago I took my NREMT. Wow Pearson Vue is TIGHT as hell with security.. I was late to the testing center. Drive pretty fast to get there was still 30 min late. I was almost in tears fearing I would loose my spot cause I was so late (and forefit 70 bucks)

However they were super nice and understanding :P . I was able to get in and take my exam. Holy moly it was WAY easier than state! The most questions I had a bit of a time with some of the diabetes questions. However I get an e mail yesterday morning that I PASSED. I was told to wait 2 days and then check but it was on my laptop 15 hrs later!!! :lol:

I was not able to study AT ALL not with work and moving my books were still in storage. I did not even get to open a book. I finished EMT class in Nov too!!!

I am now enrolling in a fire science program (probally just a cert for now not an AAS) Then get started on pre requs for my Paramedic school. I am super thrilled about this.

To everyone who is taking Natls Diabetes and Cardio is the biggest thing. DO NOT over think the questions. And Remember ABCs come FIRST period!!!!

Good Luck!!!

congrats.... yeah i took my nremt b exam and yes i found out that pearson is very tight security as well. very pleasant ppl my i add. i took it fri evening and still waiting for my results. i found it a lot tougher than the states. there were questions about cylinder sizes. which i didn't remember learing in school. my test shut off at 105 questions just hope i passed.

congrats.... yeah i took my nremt b exam and yes i found out that pearson is very tight security as well. very pleasant ppl my i add. i took it fri evening and still waiting for my results. i found it a lot tougher than the states. there were questions about cylinder sizes. which i didn't remember learing in school. my test shut off at 105 questions just hope i passed.

just got my results and i passed

well im sure the nremt p is going to be a lot harder than basic. for me the nremt b was tough. but there were some questions that repeated. just asked in a different way so that helped. i just kept in mind to always start with the abc's. good luck

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.