Collar Brass

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your employer wanted you to wear it, don't you think he would either issue it to you or tell you where to get it? That would be my first clue.

If your employer wanted you to wear it, don't you think he would either issue it to you or tell you where to get it? That would be my first clue.

You are such a positive person.....due to an admittedly irrational phobia I don't wear things with pins...so I am looking for this alternative. Cheer up!

maybe they can get you a happy face pin

You are such a positive person.....due to an admittedly irrational phobia I don't wear things with pins...so I am looking for this alternative. Cheer up!

Actually, I see your point now. My mistake. I misunderstood that you were specifically looking for the magnetics. Nothing irrational about that. That's why I don't wear collar brass, even when it is required, but I'm just rebellious like that. Kudos for seeking a safer alternative.

Have you actually seen these anywhere in the past? I don't think I have, but it's a good idea. I did a quick search on the Google and didn't find any.

If they're just magnetic, how do you keep them from falling off? Maybe I don't understand how they would work. I'd loose them in a day. Maybe instead of pins, you could get the ones that have the blunt tack that screw into the doohickey that keeps it from falling off? I think they're called Screw back.

Edited by 4cmk6

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.