Another thing Chuck Norris does better than anyone

Just Plain Ruff

Don't you mean hmmm? and since it is the begining of a sentence, should it not be capitalized? The "g" in get should also be capitalized, and your missing a period.

Oh... and it should be "like you have never", I would also accept "you've".

:lol::lol::P

You spelled beginning wrong. You also used the incorrect grammar for "your", since that shows possession. I think you meant to use you're, as in you are. Just saying :)

Edited by FireMedic65

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hrmm, like you never made a typo before. get over yourself

I was calling you out because you started to derail the thread - the typo was icing on the cake!

But now that you have quietly brought this up, let's look at English 101 shall we?

hrmm - should be hmm and the H capitalized.

then it should also be "Hmm, like you have never made a typo before." and then we look at sentence number 2.

"get over yourself" should be "Get over Yourself."

So let's all review the grammatical rules of English shall we.

And No! I have never claimed not to make a typo before, but at least I do re-read my posts most of the time for spelling and grammar errors.

But it's all good, be safe, take care and God speed.

I was calling you out because you started to derail the thread - the typo was icing on the cake!

But now that you have quietly brought this up, let's look at English 101 shall we?

hrmm - should be hmm and the H capitalized.

then it should also be "Hmm, like you have never made a typo before." and then we look at sentence number 2.

"get over yourself" should be "Get over Yourself."

So let's all review the grammatical rules of English shall we.

And No! I have never claimed not to make a typo before, but at least I do re-read my posts most of the time for spelling and grammar errors.

But it's all good, be safe, take care and God speed.

I could quote off a few errors in your rant if I really wanted to, but I am bigger than that. Enjoy the view from your pedestal.

I could quote off a few errors in your rant if I really wanted to, but I am bigger than that. Enjoy the view from your pedestal.

Fair enough, I did find 2 errors. My pedestal is not that high, maybe just 3-4 inches in height.

I make no excuses for the errors.

Only Chuck Norris gets to speak definitively about "your missing a period."

Those of us with lesser powers may not boldly assert, but rather must only cautiously inquire, whether there is any possibility of your being pregnant.

Confidential to Ruff: TMI. :lol:

WTF were burglars getting from there that had them coming back every week? I thought bread shortages disappeared with the Soviet Union.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.