For the Baseball Fans

Wich team do you think will win the world series?  

22 members have voted

1. 1.

• Red Sox
    • Yankees
    • Cardinals
    • White Sox
    • None of Above

SA

your guys did well in the trinations tonite (worst luck)

ah well the boks have to come to sydney dont they....

stay safe

Doesn't matter... new zealand's gonna own the trinations anyway. :wink:

Oh yeah, and being from the Cleveland area means that anything baseball (or football, or basketball for that matter) always ends up being one big disappointment, so I don't really follow it. It never turns out well.

Doesn't matter... new zealand's gonna own the trinations anyway. :wink:

Oh yeah, and being from the Cleveland area means that anything baseball (or football, or basketball for that matter) always ends up being one big disappointment, so I don't really follow it. It never turns out well.

Well, since I became a refferee myself, I dont support a specific team. It's just a matter of may the best team win (as long as it's not the kiwi's or aussies) :D

who really cares?

bit weird to call it a world series when only two countries are in it

america and canada (thats were the teams are from aren't they?)

Clearly, you haven't seen many of these teams! :D Dominicans, Venezuelans, Mexicans, Japanese, Cubans, South Koreans, Australians, Germans, and French, just to name a few countries that have players in the League! They said there is a 1-9 ratio of Dominicans to other Nationalities in the almost 900 player League! Hell, they even have a guy from the Netherlands playing!

Clearly, you haven't seen many of these teams! :P Dominicans, Venezuelans, Mexicans, Japanese, Cubans, South Koreans, Australians, Germans, and French, just to name a few countries that have players in the League! They said there is a 1-9 ratio of Dominicans to other Nationalities in the almost 900 player League! Hell, they even have a guy from the Netherlands playing!

goes to prove what im saying

how can it bee a "world series" if the different nationalities are playing for teams in america and canada?

now if those players ended up playing for the contry that they originate from, and plat as a japanese, mexican, cuban team etc then it WOULD be world series.....

stay safe

The Little League World Series is definitely a world series. They have countries from America, Canada, South America, Carribbean, Asia, Japan, Germany, etc, all competing for the glorious title of World Series Champions. Maybe MLB should take some notes from Little League.

-Alco

goes to prove what im saying

how can it bee a "world series" if the different nationalities are playing for teams in america and canada?

now if those players ended up playing for the contry that they originate from, and plat as a japanese, mexican, cuban team etc then it WOULD be world series.....

stay safe

Hey, if the rest of the world can keep up with America and America II: the Sequal, then why is that our problem? :P:lol:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.