Strip Tease 5

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit that if I had this patient I would have gone in saying 3rd Degree.... :bonk: Would have been embarrassed later.

As far as your question, I'm not sure but I'm going to try my google-fu since I should know.

I'll admit that if I had this patient I would have gone in saying 3rd Degree.... :bonk: Would have been embarrassed later.

As far as your question, I'm not sure but I'm going to try my google-fu since I should know.

You'll find it.

I wouldn't worry about your first interpretation. I would bet money that the medic that left this strip in the ambulance didn't even see the extra p-waves. The fact that you are trying to learn more is what puts you in the top 15% in your field.

what about accidental medication OD, such as digitalis toxcity, as the cause of this ECG.

Ahh... increased digoxin levels. Very good!!

The most common cause of atrial tachycardia with a 2:1 conduction like this one is increased digoxin levels.

I am going to be posting more 12-leads on my blog, and I will be giving some great tutorials, if anyone is interested.

I will try to keep the strip teases going, if there is a demand.

I demand you do! Very informative and relevant, and a change from the pi55ing contests we occasionally have.

Keep up the good work.

Edited by scott33

Ahh... increased digoxin levels. Very good!!

The most common cause of atrial tachycardia with a 2:1 conduction like this one is increased digoxin levels.

I am going to be posting more 12-leads on my blog, and I will be giving some great tutorials, if anyone is interested.

Definatly a demand.

Ninja blog, by the way