Bluetooth sync with Philips Heartstart

Which monitor are you using? I'm pretty sure that the MRx comes standard with Bluetooth Technology and if not, it is an option to get on the monitor. Our's have it and any device in range that has Bluetooth will be detected on the monitor. Cell phones, PDAs, laptops, you name it, it works pretty well. I would consult with Philips for additional information, I'm sure you can probably find everything you need on their website.

I'm not at work and I don't have the device in front of me, but if you would like I can go through the process tomorrow and post some instructions. Someone else might be able to walk you through it on here, but my memory isn't that great. ;)

I'm not at work and I don't have the device in front of me, but if you would like I can go through the process tomorrow and post some instructions. Someone else might be able to walk you through it on here, but my memory isn't that great. ;)

I would appreciate that if you have the time when you are at work again.

I'm not trying to jack your thread, but did your monitors get recalled? All 15 of our brand new MRx monitors were recalled about a month ago for issues with the batteries. I was wondering if anyone else had problems with them or had heard of a recall.

As for the bluetooth technology, ours came capable, but without the new ePCR system we are getting, we haven't been able to use it yet. I'm on a city shift Friday, I'll see if I can get a hold of one of the manuals and monitors to see how the sync system works. I'm over curious about it as they said it will drastically cut down on duplicate documentation. I'm pro less paper trails.

There is a recall on the MRx for problems with the therapy knobs, it's my understanding that they cause the device to come on automatically depleting the batteries or fail to switch the device into the on position. We did have one battery that just crapped out on us, brand new and just completely lost it's charge - not sure what the issue was there?

I'll play with the monitor tomorrow and follow up with the thread then.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.