Is this guy lying?

Michael

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he did what they initially requested things may have ended on a sweeter note.

That's his point. If they wanted to search him, they should have obtained a warrant. He felt the search was unreasonable and it was his right to refuse it.

I buy it. I can totally see it happening. There's no point in debating it though, just pull the tapes.

I’m sure Australian law is different to the US but if you refuse they have the right to arrest you, if you resist arrest then of course then going to man handle you.

I dont know about the rest of the group but my BS indicator is on high alert, first off because this interview (the fresh in his memory excuse) posted on U Tube so the world can see ? An ulteriour motive me thinks and not to just to warn the rest of the country that he was mistreated somehow.

If I was in a situation similar to what he describes, I would be talking with a Barristor and he/she would advise ... shut the hell up ... say nothing !

1- If this fellow had cooperated in the first place (ie If he had nothing to hide from LEO) his own admission of his behaviour caused this incident (I put my money on he was DUI,but sober now and knowing that nothing found in his car) well so he claimes.

Did he learn a lesson the hard way and is whining like a 12 y/o .... yup.

the lesson:

Might makes Right.

2-With his own statement (all the windows must but have been rolled up) in order to break the glass out, dont need a CSI to figure that out, he was not cooperating quite clearly. He was informed that the windows where going to be broken out that sounds like he was warned to me.

Heck even if at "Check Stop" at 30 below ... I would open my window upon request by a uniformed officer, just saying, he made bad choices made here ... AND is this the first time he has ever been through a "Check Stop" ?

3- Using "The Pastor" status is in my mind a indicator of "something is a foot" rarely does one see a "Nun" or "Priest" get dragged from a vehicle, my point being anyone can claim religious affiliation without identification is hinkey.

4-The continum of force was used, very lucky thing the LEO just used a Tazer ... instead of LEAD, those that lock themselves in a Car become a serious threat as a weapon could be pulled from under a seat in a mili second.

Mesage: BOTH hands on the wheel when being stopped ... just my rule not to get shot .

5- Dogs mark in many ways most drug dogs just sit and then scratch, search dogs bark ... and seldom do dogs lie.

cheers