What has been the most valuable thing you have learned on EMTCITY?

itku2er

All great examples, cosgrojo. Don't forget paramedicmike, VentMedic, FL Medic, Ridryder, and others that will undoubtedly come to me shortly after I post this. And you're right, chbare is extremely knowledgeable. Great to learn from. Celticcare is great with cardiology.

All great examples, cosgrojo. Don't forget paramedicmike, VentMedic, FL Medic, Ridryder, and others that will undoubtedly come to me shortly after I post this. And you're right, chbare is extremely knowledgeable. Great to learn from. Celticcare is great with cardiology.

I certainly didn't mean to denigrate City members by my inability to remember their handle's. As soon as I hit send I remembered about 6 that I meant to say. I'm sure that all good posters at the city know who they are and can place themselves under my umbrella of awesome... anyone ever hear from our little Australian first responder Timmy? Haven't read a post by him in a while.

i tk u 2 er

I take you to ER

Well don't I feel right stoopid. That seems pretty obvious now that you point it out.

I've learned that I am a no good Basic that doesn't belong anywhere near an ambulance... :P

Some of the old time posters I always like to see on these forums when I make an appearance... spenac, RichardBtheEMT, AK, itku2er (I've always wondered what that stands for), Dust, ERdoc, LoneRider... and many others (chbare frightens me sometimes with the stuff he knows). I like to be challenged, and I like my own views and perspectives to be put through the ringer every once in a while. I never take it personally... but I do sometimes get nervous about what type of reaction I might get. Some of the people on this site have soooo much knowledge and experience that it is sometimes daunting for me to intellectually spar with them. I think that I sometimes hold my own though... mostly because of my awe-inspiring grasp of vocabulary, and less because of my actual medical knowledge.

I am glad that I have learned from the amazing providers in the City, and hope that in some way I have helped others in their own quest for learnedness... I totally made that word up... but I like it. I am a much better provider now than I was back in '05... and I owe that to all of you. Oh... and Admin helped a little bit too (don't go getting a big head over that Admin... you already can't wear hats). :lol:

Wow I'm speechless that you included me with such a wonderful group. Thank you, but you're still a no good basic that should not be allowed to be a taxi driver. :P

But as a Paramedic student I agree lots of various opinions and ways of explaining things really helps drive points home. And sometimes its fun even when I know I'm wrong to argue a point in order to get more out of people. :devilish:

Wow I'm speechless that you included me with such a wonderful group. Thank you, but you're still a no good basic that should not be allowed to be a taxi driver. :P

I once saw a paper weight that had a quote on it... and it is the reason I involved your name on that list spenac...

"You are not useless, we can always use you as an example of what not to do." :withstupid:

I once saw a paper weight that had a quote on it... and it is the reason I involved your name on that list spenac...

"You are not useless, we can always use you as an example of what not to do." :withstupid:

Hey at least I'm a good example of a bad example. ;)

Don't worry, cosgrojo and admin. I had to ask about it, too. You have to admit, it's a good one! I hope she's got that on her license plates. Yeah, I'm one of those that will stare at a bumper for 15 minutes trying to figure out a vanity plate. :huh: I do try not to do it while actually driving though...