What has been the most valuable thing you have learned on EMTCITY?

itku2er

With all the changes lately some people are forgetting what this site is all about its not about the chat, its about the freinds we have made and the things we have learned. So I am challenging everyone to list atleast one thing they have learned about EMS from this site. That is the real reason its here is a place to learn and exchange ideals.

What has been the most imporant thing you have learned about EMS from this site?

Please explain your answers in details.

Edited by itku2er

be mindful of what you tell others in confidence they are being a friend only to have them stab you in the back later with that info to make you look bad

Amen to that brother

and terri, in many contexts, in scene safety, lifting stretchers and trusting others.

be mindful of what you tell others in confidence they are being a friend only to have them stab you in the back later with that info to make you look bad

As in trusting your partner and the people you work with?

A few weeks ago, I posted a thread on the phases of the heart. The answers to that were probably the most valuable I've learn so far. My favorite forum though is the scenarios which has been pretty dead lately. (hint hint to y'all wonderful scenario creators). I've learned alot from there not so much in information(though there has been a lot of info I've picked up) as just in using my critical thinking skills as applied to patient/scene management opposed to my beloved crossword puzzles.

A few weeks ago, I posted a thread on the phases of the heart. The answers to that were probably the most valuable I've learn so far. My favorite forum though is the scenarios which has been pretty dead lately. (hint hint to y'all wonderful scenario creators). I've learned alot from there not so much in information(though there has been a lot of info I've picked up) as just in using my critical thinking skills as applied to patient/scene management opposed to my beloved crossword puzzles.

what thread was that?

This is the kind of thing i am after on this thread. That is why we are here is to learn and to help others out.