Twitter

brentoli

I don't twit. I also could care less when my friends are:

a. walking their dog

b. taking a crap

c. watching Judge Judy

d. pissed off about their boss

e. insert other mundane updates here

I'm sure my friends feel the same way about me, since none of us twit. I'll text, but I'll leave the twitter to the self-absorbed that actually think q five minute updates on their lives is necessary.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

twitter was cool when it first started out. now it's annoying like everything else such as myspace and facebook. I haven't checked my twitter in months. Last time I did, people were updating their crap like 10 times every hour... very annoying. If you want to know what I am doing, call me.

I heard a news story that 95% of all people who signed up for twitter are not tweeting 30 days later. They said that it was just too painful and difficult to keep up with everyone.

I stopped twitting 24 hours after I started. I found it tedious.

I didn't get it.. So, I never went back after the first day.

I think I tweeted once, then I stopped.

I keep getting messages from twitter regarding people following me. They are gonna be super bored.

I think I tweeted once, then I stopped.

I keep getting messages from twitter regarding people following me. They are gonna be super bored.

You mean I could have been living my life rather than waiting for your next twitter? :P

Actually I have never seen/been to twitter.

Yeah, I'm not particularly anxious to let the world know how pathetic my life is.

You too?

I gave up when I hit Skype .... but still get bombarded with useless advertising from a myriad of other social networking sites, updates ++++ I don't dare sign up for another.