Twitter

brentoli

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly is TWITTER I am on every social network known to man kind and some I dont even know lol. Is like facebook and myspace?

Some one enlighten me of exactly what this is.

And admin can get brent a doggie fortune cookie but he cant get me a BITE ME SMILIE what is wrong with that picture? :lol:

What exactly is TWITTER I am on every social network known to man kind and some I dont even know lol. Is like facebook and myspace?

Some one enlighten me of exactly what this is.

And admin can get brent a doggie fortune cookie but he cant get me a BITE ME SMILIE what is wrong with that picture? :lol:

I don't know terri - maybe you should request cool fortune cookies too?

• 3 months later...

Sounds to me like Twitter is a tell everyone your whole life networking site just like facebook... I think its stupid that you can read comments people are sending to someone else's page. If you leave a general post for everyone to read yea sure, thats the point... but my girlfriend dosnt need to read about me telling another girl how hot she is. Im just kidding, Im really a one woman guy lol. But the point still stands.

No twitter here... and deffinatley no myspace but if anyone wants this heres where you can find me:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile....amp;ref=profile

Yea, facebook, the irony lol. Just let me know your from the city, and your name here for quick painless ID for me.