Leaving EMS and EMTCity

Just Plain Ruff

It is with great sadness and trepidation that I am leaving EMS and EMTcity for greener pastures of Animal Husbandry. I have long been an admirer of farming and it's environs and have purchased 12000 acres of pristine farmland in the middle of Colorado with a recent inheritance that I have come into. I have a great view of Mount Ranier and Mt. Everest yet I still think something is missing.

I will be parcelling off parts of my land for other EMT citiers who feel that EMS is not their calling. Spenac, contact me for your particular parcel.

I will no longer post on this board nor any others.

I wish everyone the best.

Michael "Ruffems"

God, it's in Weld County, isn't it. Just sell it... lol (j/k)

Yeah right, Mr. April Fools!

Wendy

CO EMT-B

There is a reason why the animals love me.

Ill be posting a picture of my home that I purchased.

It's partially in Weld county and Hilo County.

I actually just purchased this home. It's a starter home at that, but hey, I can't afford much more than this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beautiful-Colorado-Hom...%3A1%7C294%3A50

Edited by Ruffems

It is with great sadness and trepidation that I am leaving EMS and EMTcity for greener pastures of Animal Husbandry. I have long been an admirer of farming and it's environs and have purchased 12000 acres of pristine farmland in the middle of Colorado with a recent inheritance that I have come into. I have a great view of Mount Ranier and Mt. Everest yet I still think something is missing.

I will be parcelling off parts of my land for other EMT citiers who feel that EMS is not their calling. Spenac, contact me for your particular parcel.

I will no longer post on this board nor any others.

I wish everyone the best.

Michael "Ruffems"

My parcel isnt close to spenacs is it? *if so insert bite me smilie here*