Congratulations Canadianmedic!

Lone Star

At least if you don't change them every couple of days. :P

Change them into what?

lol

As for the dad being in the hospital, is this one of those situations where "Mother and Baby are doing fine, the father is in the ICU"?

lol

Anyway, what is wrong with a frilly dressed girl with a firearm? (Imposing my personal standards, the firearm! Or perhaps that is just me?)

Congrads on the future Paramedic in the extended family of the EMT City!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change them into what?

lol

As for the dad being in the hospital, is this one of those situations where "Mother and Baby are doing fine, the father is in the ICU"?

lol

Anyway, what is wrong with a frilly dressed girl with a firearm? (Imposing my personal standards, the firearm! Or perhaps that is just me?)

Congrads on the future Paramedic in the extended family of the EMT City!

I asked mike if his wife ended up stretching his bottom lip over the back of his head, and his only reply was "I didn't know she was THAT strong!" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As far as a 'frilly dressed girl with a firearm', isn't that why they made .32 ACP and garters?

Just an FYI from experience: When you buy diapers, they say "Up to 10lbs" on the package........ That is not fecal capacity, that is the weight of the baby :o

Just an FYI from experience: When you buy diapers, they say "Up to 10lbs" on the package........ That is not fecal capacity, that is the weight of the baby :o

When they 6-12 pounds they ain't kidding any more and it gets messy.

Congratulations on your new baby!!!! Now get offline and go to sleep!!!! Your gonna need it.

I think that the current 'rating system' supports a claim of 'false advertising'!

I smell CLASS ACTION'!

When they 6-12 pounds they ain't kidding any more and it gets messy.

When they hit that stage, it kind of makes you wonder what goes on inside their little bodies! Somehow between the 'in time' and the 'out time'; the amount of food you've put in seems to have somehow doubled or tripled in volume!