I wish game.

itku2er

I wish ambulances came with a latte machine for 3 am calls

I think we went down this path before!

Wish granted but only works if you arent on the ambo.

Wish Central grants the Latte Machine, but the caffeine now has you so wired, when you're off, you cannot sleep, even though you want to.

Yup, we have been here before. Latte/Espresso Machines?

OK, Wish Central grants the wish (again!), but all bathrooms within 2 hours travel are broken, and someone forgot to put a fresh urinal can into the ambulance, so you have to "go" behind a bush. When done, the local LEO is there, ticket book in hand, and cites you for public urination, public indecent exposure, depositing a noxious liquid, and misdemeanor trespass (how were you to know the bush was at the mayor's house?).

I wish, when I just spend hours cleaning and polishing an ambulance, that, before I can hit the road in that clean ambulance, the supervisor won't switch me to another, filthy vehicle.

Edited by Richard B the EMT

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your wish is granted you will only have the clean one and i will even make it so you never have to clean on again. but now you will have the worst call you can think of over and over again but it will be in a clean ambo.

i wish that i had faster internet

your wish is granted you will only have the clean one and i will even make it so you never have to clean on again. but now you will have the worst call you can think of over and over again but it will be in a clean ambo.

i wish that i had faster internet

Wish granted but its so fast you cant use it....

I wish I could make a cake.

Wish granted but everyone eats it before you get a bite and you're still left with no cake.

I wish I a few hundred bucks for new clothes/shoes and an ems sticker for my jeep.

Wish granted but everyone eats it before you get a bite and you're still left with no cake.

I wish I a few hundred bucks for new clothes/shoes and an ems sticker for my jeep.

Wish granted but the clothes are too big the shoes have holes in them and the jeep has no gas.

I wish I could know for sure how the story ends.

Wish granted but the clothes are too big the shoes have holes in them and the jeep has no gas.

I wish I could know for sure how the story ends.

Granted. The butler did it and the cow jumps over the moon. :P

I wish I could have a million dollars.

Granted. The butler did it and the cow jumps over the moon. :P

I wish I could have a million dollars.

Wish granted you now have a million dollars but you owe the IRS two million.

I wish spenac would hurry up and graduate MEDIC school@

Pursuant to a past wish of Terri's for a flight paramedic, and her current wish of

I wish spenac would hurry up and graduate MEDIC school
Wish Central says the following...

Spenac graduates Medic School, but doesn't go to flight paramedic school.

Sorry Ter, no flight medic for you, at least, not yet.

I wish I could make up my mind as to which brand, what model, what packages, what factory or dealer add ons, that I will purchase as a replacement minivan for my 1998 Chevy Venture minivan, of a manufacturer that is NOT about to close down (Not the Mazda 5, there's not enough room between the third row seat and the rear hatch for my Bag Valve Mask, let alone the rest of the assorted stuff I already carry)!

Pursuant to a past wish of Terri's for a flight paramedic, and her current wish of

Wish Central says the following...

Spenac graduates Medic School, but doesn't go to flight paramedic school.

Sorry Ter, no flight medic for you, at least, not yet.

I wish I could make up my mind as to which brand, what model, what packages, what factory or dealer add ons, that I will purchase as a replacement minivan for my 1998 Chevy Venture minivan, of a manufacturer that is NOT about to close down (Not the Mazda 5, there's not enough room between the third row seat and the rear hatch for my Bag Valve Mask, let alone the rest of the assorted stuff I already carry)!

Wish granted Richard....accept your minivan is now impounded because you named it the pot pad!

I wish i had magical powers.

Wish granted Richard....accept your minivan is now impounded because you named it the pot pad!

I wish i had magical powers.

Wish central grants the wish, now use the magical powers to get whatever vehicle I mistakenly called the pot pad, due to the cooking impliments I was carrying at the time, back, vehicle and contents intact, including the full tank of gas I put in seconds before the impounding!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.