I wish game.

itku2er

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poptart wish granted, but, they are all spinach/liver filled with cottage cheese frosting.

I wish chocolate were a love potent.

Wish granted. Your 90 neighbor ate your love potion chocolate and you are now terrified to walk out of your house.

I wish i didn't have to drive across the city today and could teleport to where i need to go.

I wish i didn't have to drive across the city today and could teleport to where i need to go.

Wish granted, but your worst enemy can also teleport, and both of you teleported to the same exact location, at exactly the same time, and now the two of you are inextricably intermixed at the molecular level, in one super dense body, thoughts included.

I wish I knew a shortcut, in both time and space, to my place of work, that nobody else knew about, including a legal parking space to put my POV.

Wish granted, but your worst enemy can also teleport, and both of you teleported to the same exact location, at exactly the same time, and now the two of you are inextricably intermixed at the molecular level, in one super dense body, thoughts included.

I wish I knew a shortcut, in both time and space, to my place of work, that nobody else knew about, including a legal parking space to put my POV.

Wish granted.....but now you are stuck in a time where the gas prices are $10 per gallon

I wish that I was completly healthy and able to enlist in the U.S. Army (oorah{sp})

Wish granted.....but now you are stuck in a time where the gas prices are $10 per gallon

I wish that I was completly healthy and able to enlist in the U.S. Army (oorah{sp})

Wish granted, you are now a janitor in the u.s. army and are deployed to mozambique to clean toilets for the next three years, never seeing a second of action.

I wish I had a personal chef here 24/7.

Wish granted, you are now a janitor in the u.s. army and are deployed to mozambique to clean toilets for the next three years, never seeing a second of action.

I wish I had a personal chef here 24/7.

Wish granted but he only knows how to boil water.

I wish I had a cute sexy pool boy.

Wish granted but he only works while you are at work so you never get to actually see him.

I wish my hair would grow faster!

Wish granted but he only works while you are at work so you never get to actually see him.

I wish my hair would grow faster!

Wish granted but you now look like cousin IT

I wish The admin would get the bite me smilie :lol:

Wish granted but you now look like cousin IT

I wish The admin would get the bite me smilie :lol:

Wish granted...now the bite me smilie is the only smilie we have to use

I wish that people would give other people a second chance and forget about past actions.

Wish granted...now the bite me smilie is the only smilie we have to use

I wish that people would give other people a second chance and forget about past actions.

Wish granted you are now given a second chance the only down fall is you have to clean and paint the house of everyone in the city.

I wish Michael would post more. ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.