Illegal Mexican Killed by Ambulance

Dustdevil

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, I am capable of reading. But it still doesn't answer my question of WHY they were being CHASED.

Are you confused over the definition of an illegal immigrant? I guess we could always treat illegal Mexican immigrants like Mexico treats their illegal immigrants...

Are you confused over the definition of an illegal immigrant? I guess we could always treat illegal Mexican immigrants like Mexico treats their illegal immigrants...

And how often do you see cops chasing illegal immigrants just because they are illegal? The prison system doesn't even do anything about them. They just lock them up. There had to be a reason for the chase.

And how often do you see cops chasing illegal immigrants just because they are illegal? The prison system doesn't even do anything about them. They just lock them up. There had to be a reason for the chase.

Yea, there are check points all along the Southern border for no reason at all. Reason for a chase? How about the fact that they are criminals. I think breaking the law is generally the reason why police chase any suspect.

Oh, and most illegals don't go to prison. They get deported.

Yea, there are check points all along the Southern border for no reason at all. Reason for a chase? How about the fact that they are criminals. I think breaking the law is generally the reason why police chase any suspect.

Oh, and most illegals don't go to prison. They get deported.

Right... and how many other things that are illegal the cops let go by? I don't by it. Deporting someone isn't just throwing them in a car and pushing them back over the border. There is a timely process and no one wants to really deal with it on a day to day basis. Which is why they round them all up in huge groups and do it on a once and done deal. If cops were out there catching these "criminals", there wouldn't be such a huge problem of them being here.

Right... and how many other things that are illegal the cops let go by? I don't by it. Deporting someone isn't just throwing them in a car and pushing them back over the border. There is a timely process and no one wants to really deal with it on a day to day basis. Which is why they round them all up in huge groups and do it on a once and done deal. If cops were out there catching these "criminals", there wouldn't be such a huge problem of them being here.

Actually deportation of Mexicans here illegally happens within just a few hours of capture. They finger print them and if not wanted for other crimes they are bused to the port of entry and let go.

Perhaps you should actually spend some time in the area in question before you ask stupid questions. This isn't Pennsylvania.

Perhaps you should actually spend some time in the area in question before you ask stupid questions. This isn't Pennsylvania.

Sorry, we our televisions or newspapers don't reach outside the boarders of the state yet. Working on access to things outside of the state on the internet though, it's almost here!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.