NJ EMS Assclowns Caught On Tape

Dustdevil

And it is quite obvious from the video that they were not practising anything. They were just randomly spinning out.

Basically this. When you have two providers pulling a multi car Chinese fire drill with grins from ear to ear, it's not practice. This is play.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am all for having a little bit of fun at work to make the shift go by quicker, but this is out of hand! There were other vehicles around that could have been hit. Not to mention personal injury while on company/city time, using THEIR vehicles.

If you want to drive like a moron, do it in your own vehicle at the race track or a controlled course.. yes people, they do have them!

ok

1. its calle a officers vehicle or a first responers vehicle

2. why does this behavior not surprise me. i used to live in nj and well this doesnt surprise me but, this i think will curb the behavior of stupidity.

3. what if the ambulance "caught a rut" and then tipped over or hit something, damage to the ambulance or worse. ONCE AGAIN BRAINS DOES NOT DICTATE LOGIC!!!!!!!

4. will the d.o.h. do anything....no, will the first grade council do anything, well if they were paid........no, and if they were volunteers... i doubt because of the brainless actions and lack of leadership and authority....yeah. will the township do anything, if they were smart yes. will the squad do anything, who knows.

thank god i left that state.... cause all they seem to do is create chaos and havock and brag about their precious volunteer status. this is one state where i can say do not have a medical emergency!!@!!

am i mean yes.... do i have reasons ...yes...do i have to say why......mmmmmmmmm nope

my .02 cents worth

It seems like, though I'm not going to take the time to look it up, that not so long ago many of these same people outraged in this thread were arguing that we should let these people carry guns if they chose to, right?

And by what authority would they lose their certs? Be fired, possibly, but to those that said they should lose their certs, I'd be interested in your justification.

I didn't watch the vid as it would have taken me hours to download it probably, but it sounds like horseplay. Not even an employee issue nearly so much as a management issue.

Just sayin'...

Dwayne

And by what authority would they lose their certs? Be fired, possibly, but to those that said they should lose their certs, I'd be interested in your justification.

Dwayne

See post by JPINFV.

Long time no see Dwayne hope all is well.

While this is bad no doubt (and yes I've done my share of stupid things on duty - using old stretcher mattress for a sled at one point early in my career) I have seen people do spin outs etc for training - however I have a hard time believing this. Do you recall the famous video from several years ago involving AMR attaching an inner tube to the back of a marked ambulance and pulling employees down a snow covered street. As I recall there was little outcry over that stunt which was obvious stupidity. I was never able to find out the disposition of those employees, but I hope they were fired/disciplined as well and don't recall what state it was in. If someone can find the video, and post here so there's a reference, feel free to. I'm sure it's somewhere on you tube. Bottom line - don't do anything that would jepordize your certs - not unless you'd like to have them stripped and face possible criminal action for misuse of a state vehicle if you are a county/city based department. THINK people !

See post by JPINFV.

Long time no see Dwayne hope all is well.

Nod, but that was conduct or care rendered. (rendered; rendering give; submit; do; provide.) I don't think, from the descriptions here, that there was any rendering going on, just foolishness.

I'm not sure we should call for the revocation of someone's livelihood simply because they irritate us.

And all is well brother, just been busy.

Take care.

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.