What to do for lunch?

FireMedic65

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually my options are pretty limited. I live in hickville. We have a few diners that are a last resort, fast food like BK, Mcdonalds, a subway, and a tex mex place thats hardly tex nor mex. :(

BLT is sounding really good.

I put a pork roast in the slow cooker a little bit ago.. but I want food nooooow :)

Actually my options are pretty limited. I live in hickville. We have a few diners that are a last resort, fast food like BK, Mcdonalds, a subway, and a tex mex place thats hardly tex nor mex. :(

I put a pork roast in the slow cooker a little bit ago.. but I want food nooooow :)

If you still haven't eaten my vote is the cold cut combo at subway on italian herb and cheese bread. With american or provolone cheese, oil/vinegar, pickles, lettuce, onion, tomato, yellow mustard, and salt and pepper. Top it off with a mt dew or root beer and bbq chips. Then send some my way! :lol:

Edited by JessiR

If you still haven't eaten my vote is the cold cut combo at subway on italian herb and cheese bread. With american or provolone cheese, oil/vinegar, pickles, lettuce, onion, tomato, yellow mustard, and salt and pepper. Top it off with a mt dew or root beer and bbq chips. Then send some my way! :lol:

on the way! wait outside by the mailbox for fedex :)

Im sure you have eaten by now...lol, but yea, I would vote for subway. My fav is Club!! mmm, with bacon!