Busiest service in the States

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be interesting to see both what the schedules are like, and what the retention rates are for the higher ranked services. It looks like Boston has the highest so far, but they work a 12-hour shift (I think, correct me if I'm wrong), and far as I know don't have a lot of people leaving, whereas some of the lower ranked systems work longer shifts but have medics leaving in droves.

After a fast Google, Douglas Adams is only known for Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe. Have not read book or seen movie yet.

Am I getting warm?

Yes, quite. While the movie is entertaining, I recommend reading the books.

'zilla

Who do you work for?, not even Care is that busy.

I don't post it, just so I'm free to honestly discuss company procedures or problems that may come up without tarnishing the name (or getting myself in trouble). But depending on the shift, 12 hours straight was common. Not seeing station until 1AM was uncommon, but not rare. (Of course, I worked a particularly busy assignment.)

Edited by AnthonyM83

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.