Is this wrong?

FireMedic65

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an OSHA violation, not an OEMS violation.

well if OSHA fines you enough it could put the company depending on the size into bankruptcy so they might be forced to close down..

I'd be questioning why anyone would put food in an area where the food could get cross-contaminated, and then ingested?

Of course, there's always the story of the med student got sick from ingesting a lab sample he mistook for an exotic foodstuff...

And I'm told a family member used to be a mortician, fired an aide for putting his lunch bag into an unoccupied cadaver refrigerator drawer.

Jokes aside, don't store food, even for a short moment, in any area or storage, where any sort of "Nasties" might grow.

As for the stench of rotting food that was supposed to be frozen, I've had at least 2 deep freeze food storage units in the basement die on me, discovered when looking for what might be dinner the next night. Ever seen, or worse, smelled, a moldy green 20 pound turkey? A 2 week old decomposing DOA smells better.

.....should of gone to Gino's!

Not a huge fan of Gino's. Given they are very tasty. I just don't like how everyone has to help themselves to all the fixins. How many people go through there during a day, and their dirty paws are in them. No thanks :D

(although, my partner did get one from there though)

.....should of gone to Gino's!

we dont have a Gino's ........here its Pizza Hutt

Gino's and Pat's are probably two of the most famous and best places in Philly to get cheese steaks. They are right across the street from each other.

Might have to divert through PA to get to B'more!