Doctor Beats Paramedic Into A Coma

Canadian Caesar

Full Disclosure: Yes, I have had the urge to do this several times but I have always been able to supress that urge. I'm not sure how much longer I can do that. I guess I will have to post a copy of this article in the ER for our EMS crews. :P

I won't beat the paramedics up. I choke them using the Force.

'zilla

At least you're not using the Schwartz. :lol:

* Cooks Zilla and ErDoc a meal, irons their clothes, does thier dishes, mows their lawns, washes their cars and leaves thier fiances alone* I think I should be safe now :D:D:D

Personally I think that should have been aleast a malicious wounding charge. Just because he is a MD doesnt mean he has the right to go around beating people up he should be treated like anyone else. But the laws maybe different in the UK.

Personally I think that should have been aleast a malicious wounding charge. Just because he is a MD doesnt mean he has the right to go around beating people up he should be treated like anyone else. But the laws maybe different in the UK.

Well on thread about the worthless EMT we learned that in the UK you can't work during break. I think here we learn that in the UK all Doctors are allowed to beat up one Paramedic per month so frustrations for lack of manhood to not cause them undue stress. The sad part was learning that the Paramedics can only appear to resist again to make doctors think they are actually capable of doing something for themselves. :P