The Ultimate Wacker Kit (no Joke) 5k Spent On It

mmeronk

What's the best method of terminating these 'zombies'? Garlic? Silver bullets?

Wait...I got it...a wooden stake through the heart!

1) Garlic and Wolfsvein (spelling?) are used to deter vampires, and the stake through it's heart kills it (didn't any of you ever watch "Buffy"?).

2) Silver Bullets are used against Werewolves, but are most effective when fired by the werewolf's lover. However, in the classic tellings of the Lycanthropic tails, the werewolf usually is killed just as it bites and rips open the jugular vein of the lover who shot it as the couple's last conscious deeds.

2-A) Silver bullets were the ammunition used by the Lone Ranger (cue up the overture to "William Tell"), as a reminder of how expensive a life could be, as well as when he had to shoot, to make the shot accurate.

3) Napalm, as a firestarter, I think, might be used well against zombies, but don't hold me to that, as I have stockpiled wolfsvein, garlic, and silver bullets.

Perhaps this could be used on the "Mine Proof Ambulance" as mentioned in this other string:

http://www.emtcity.com/index.php?showtopic=6232&hl=

Wolfsbane, otherwise known as aconitum, is purported to be a test for determining whether or not someone is a werewolf... quote from Wiki: "The wolfsbane flower was used to identify supposed werewolves. If the flower cast a yellow shadow on the suspected shape-shifter's chin, the werewolf test was positive."

The plant is much more useful for its medicinal properties (if one goes for traditional herbalist medicine.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aconitum

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Scary! where is this guy so i can stay very, very far away? I think i grabbed my throat in fear when i saw the Cric kit. Just the thought of this guy with absolutely no training sticking needles and tubes in people scares me to death. I guess any whacko can find drugs online. I can just begin to count all the lawsuits if he actually used the stuff. It takes years of training to be able to use most of that equipment! He could kill someone easily...Lets hope for our sake that he stays very far away from us!

1) Garlic and Wolfsvein (spelling?) are used to deter vampires, and the stake through it's heart kills it (didn't any of you ever watch "Buffy"?).

2) Silver Bullets are used against Werewolves, but are most effective when fired by the werewolf's lover. However, in the classic tellings of the Lycanthropic tails, the werewolf usually is killed just as it bites and rips open the jugular vein of the lover who shot it as the couple's last conscious deeds.

2-A) Silver bullets were the ammunition used by the Lone Ranger (cue up the overture to "William Tell"), as a reminder of how expensive a life could be, as well as when he had to shoot, to make the shot accurate.

3) Napalm, as a firestarter, I think, might be used well against zombies, but don't hold me to that, as I have stockpiled wolfsvein, garlic, and silver bullets.

Perhaps this could be used on the "Mine Proof Ambulance" as mentioned in this other string:

http://www.emtcity.com/index.php?showtopic=6232&hl=

Don't forget when killing a zombie, you either have to destroy the brain, or remove the head.

Also a stake through a vampires heart, has to be from an Ash tree.

I like the napalm idea though :)

I'm surprised no one from here has gone over to impart wisdom on them. :D

First off, would you want YOUR name associated in any way with a group like that?

Second of all, I'm thinking that once you're trained in the art of 'zombie warfare', no one can tell you ANYTHING!

Wolfsbane, otherwise known as aconitum, is purported to be a test for determining whether or not someone is a werewolf

Y'all are nuts.

So, umm...Chris......how many, uh, 'zombies' have you hunted down and 'eliminated'?

*Bite Me*

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.