The Ultimate Wacker Kit (no Joke) 5k Spent On It

mmeronk

I think we should all chip in and buy ECHOBURGER one of these kits. *looks through purse dang here is my 2 cents! anyone else?* ;););)

I REFUSE to chip in and support his bad habit (whacker-itis), when MY bad habits are so much more important!

Sorry kid, 'tough love and all that b/s!

I think we should all chip in and buy ECHOBURGER one of these kits. *looks through purse dang here is my 2 cents! anyone else?* ;););)

I live close enough to him that I'd be happy to "hold" the narcs for him. You know, just for safe keeping. :D

How much is that worth on the street? Maybe we should all buy one of these just incase we need it its better to have something and not need it than need it and not have it.

great just what we need....

idiots on the street selling wacker kits!!! ALS gear and Drugs 50% off this week only....

or wait...we already got that on ebay.

You guys do know that Blackwater owns that bag? Correct? That is their name and their logo on the bag. These pictures can probably be found on their websites.

So are you saying someone stole the bag or that this is an actual response bag for a blackwater team? At least they usually have someone with some medical training unlike the guy mentioned in the link.

You guys do know that Blackwater owns that bag? Correct? That is their name and their logo on the bag. These pictures can probably be found on their websites.

Actually, Black water sells products, with their name on it, including that bag. aka "Blackwater Gear" But I've seen kits like that on eBay for anywhere from $400 to $2999.

So are you saying someone stole the bag or that this is an actual response bag for a blackwater team? At least they usually have someone with some medical training unlike the guy mentioned in the link.

Blackwater lists their training centers and posts some of their equipment on the internet. Their logo is easily recognized. And, it is fairly easy to copy and paste photos.

Some of the hospitals in Florida also issue a few kits like this to doctors during a hurricane evacuation. If they can set up a temporary ED in an evacuated hospital AFTER THE STORM until additional resources arrive, they have some starter supplies. All meds are signed and accounted for by the doctors, pharmacists and administrator of the hospital. Of course these bags won't have Blackwater written on them with that cute little paw logo.

Blackwater lists their training centers and posts some of their equipment on the internet. Their logo is easily recognized. And, it is fairly easy to copy and paste photos.

Some of the hospitals in Florida also issue a few kits like this to doctors during a hurricane evacuation. If they can set up a temporary ED in an evacuated hospital AFTER THE STORM until additional resources arrive, they have some starter supplies. All meds are signed and accounted for by the doctors, pharmacists and administrator of the hospital. Of course these bags won't have Blackwater written on them with that cute little paw logo.

Now that makes sense. But it would seem that other meds would be of more value. I do think a simple emergency set up is a great idea so care be be started quickly. Would be horrible to have patients in need and nothing to work with at all.

Actually, Black water sells products, with their name on it, including that bag. aka "Blackwater Gear" But I've seen kits like that on eBay for anywhere from $400 to $2999.

Their black hawk series is similiar to the one pictured.

The kit does have very practical purposes and it would be a shame if some idiot was trying to use it for "whacker" stuff.

Now that makes sense. But it would seem that other meds would be of more value. I do think a simple emergency set up is a great idea so care be be started quickly. Would be horrible to have patients in need and nothing to work with at all.

When it is a mandatory evacuation, there shouldn't be any regular citizens around. This kit should be enough for the physician to help the rescue workers if needed. Of course, during some of the major storms, especially in the Keys, it can take several days for the state to clear a hospital to open.

There is no way that bag has anything to do with Blackwater. This wanker may be an non-medical operator or former operator for Blackwater. They certainly employ a fair share of survivialists. More likely, he's a Blackwater wannabe, or he just thought the logo looked cool or something. But he is certainly not a medical operator. While I certainly would not vouch for the quality of all medics at Blackwater, I do know that it is clear from looking at the contents of this bag that it was not put together who really knew anything about medicine. If he did, I would expect he would admit it, and would have put together a more intelligent kit.

There is no way that bag has anything to do with Blackwater. This wanker may be an non-medical operator or former operator for Blackwater. They certainly employ a fair share of survivialists. More likely, he's a Blackwater wannabe, or he just thought the logo looked cool or something. But he is certainly not a medical operator. While I certainly would not vouch for the quality of all medics at Blackwater, I do know that it is clear from looking at the contents of this bag that it was not put together who really knew anything about medicine. If he did, I would expect he would admit it, and would have put together a more intelligent kit.

This bag may not even be stocked for the U.S. nor do we know the exact purpose of it. Blackwater is huge as are their associations. Not every med is going to be needed for a healthier group they might be serving.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.