The Ultimate Wacker Kit (no Joke) 5k Spent On It

mmeronk

Good lord...I just read through a bit of the thread on the acls kit on the zombie killer website. Someone brought up how unrealistic most of these things are and just got slammed by all these whack-jobs.... This is quite the expensive, dangerous, and quite frankly creepy toy. The whole spirit of it goes against the whole responsible medicine thing I'm sure all of us have learned. Good for a laugh I guess, and as long as it keeps the guy sorting in the basement and away from me, I'm okay with it. :lol:

I think we could make this the longest thread, ever, that has a point. Not like a 100 page, joke..

Whats the point? Zombies exist? ;)

OH I get it it the debate of whether the uneducated should have access to these medical supplies. But watch out if we debate to much we might decide that the uneducated EMS people can't have it either.

Sorry in advance if this is already posted, I just couldn't go through 19 pages.

The whacker has expanded his kit to include an AED, O2, and Laryngoscope and more.

http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.p...=43&t=44640

What really worries me is the number of whackers on that site with "EMT-B" in their tag lines.

Edited by Arctickat

I am just left shaking my head.....what possesses this guy I dont know, but the whacker demon is living strong in him. There must be some kind of therapy for this, there has to be. This is NOT healthy. :wtf2:

Page 20.

Spenac: Zombies live amongst us ... you didn't know ? :o

Sure wish I knew where the owner of the kit lived cause with one gun it all would be mine !!! (insert diabolic, evil laughter)

Sorry there squint -

You're still on page 19 !

Edited by fireflymedic

I want one! I should just go take his, since well.. I am much more qualified to use that stuff, aside from the trach kit. It would sit in my closet with my other jump kit I never use or take with me any where.

He needs to add one of those electronic BP cuffs, a heart monitor, and add one of those portable x-ray machines into this "free candy" van.

I'm not going back, either, but within this discussion, we discussed what weaponry we'd need included in the $5K Wacker kit, to repel Zombie, Werewolf, and even Vampire attacks! No mention of attacks by the Martians, however.

Then, again, there is movie writer/director Rob Zombie (I just saw the DVD of his "The Devil's Rejects")...

I'm not going back, either, but within this discussion, we discussed what weaponry we'd need included in the $5K Wacker kit, to repel Zombie, Werewolf, and even Vampire attacks! No mention of attacks by the Martians, however.

Then, again, there is movie writer/director Rob Zombie (I just saw the DVD of his "The Devil's Rejects")...

If I'm going to take on zombies I'm going to want "The Lobotomizer" from the book "World War Z." In the book the Marines invent a nice little combo entrenching tool, carcass decapitator. I'd take that, an M1 carbine (purely out of my long term interest in owning a Garand. But for this I default to the larger magazine in the carbine.) and a pistol to be named later.

BTW, read "World War Z." Excellent book! Only problem is by the end of reading it, you start planning your own little Zombie survival plan while trying to fall asleep, or while on a long bus ride, or sitting in class.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.