The Ultimate Wacker Kit (no Joke) 5k Spent On It

mmeronk

They're zombies. They're already stiff.

'zilla

Gezz Zilla I would have thought you could come up a better reply than that one you slacking? :D I am with Kat on this one lets just do the MacGyvering thing that would be a heck of alot more fun! (wonder if this guy looks like MacGyver? If so I want a date!) ;););)

(wonder if this guy looks like MacGyver? If so I want a date!) ;););)

You and me both girl!! ;) MacGyver is sooooo Hot! :D

If you read down he states that he has scripts for the meds from several different doctors who all know each other and that they are for personal use only or for his family. The fact that he has enough morphine to supply all of Saskatoons ambulance service is besides the point

Quake, I think you meant "doctor" as in:

446701_f260.jpg

I guess the pharmacy didn't question the extra 0s written in crayon after the "disp #20" written on the scrits. I'll take one pound of Mofine please.

HI DOCTOR NICK!!

Tell us Doc...how many times did you write precriptions for injectable morphine, just so they could stock their own ALS jump kit; or any other drug for that matter. I'm seriously doubting that you've done it at all...

As far as these guys go (Zombie Hunters), I'm seriously begining to question whether they've got all their screws...I gave up on wondering how many of them were loose!

I have written scripts for oral morphine or dilaudid once or twice but only after talking with their primary/oncologist AND checking the state database. I have NEVER written for IM/IV morphine for home use and if I ever did it would not be for 300mg. I believe I have found a picture of the doctor that did prescribe the meds for family members.

DrugDealer4567.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.