12 x Hydrocodone (Vicodin HP) 10/660APAP

12 x Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) 8 mg

12 x Morphine Sulfate (MS Contin) 15 mg

8 x Ibuprofen (Motrin) 800 mg

12 x Promethazine HCl (Phenergan) 25 mg

14 x Levofloxacin (Levaquin) 500 mg

14 x Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) 500 mg

iGo® 6 Compartment Plastic Travel Case, Hinged-Lid, Blue, 2.5" x 3.5" x 1.25"

He states that this was all obtained from Dr's, for personal use????????????????????????????

I want the name of his dealer... :rolleyes:

My question is he has 10 different pain killers. Some very, very strong ones. There is a reason they are not used in prehospital care, they dont make sense. Why would he carry morphine, dilaudid and vicodin?

Its a great kit, and if I worked in a unit that had a kit that clean and organized, i'd be in heaven, personal use, i'd scale that way back.

My question is he has 10 different pain killers. Some very, very strong ones. There is a reason they are not used in prehospital care, they dont make sense. Why would he carry morphine, dilaudid and vicodin?

Along those same lines, it seems even more inappropriate that he would carry two different antibiotics, yet both of them being in the same class, with almost identical indications. It's as if he somewhere picked up the notion that severe pain is going to be a more common concern than life threatening infections. This is what happens when you give antibiotics to providers that have no education in microbiology. That includes paramedics.

He stole my idea...

I can't see how 90% of that could be legal to carry outside of being on the job. With the exception of the narcs... last I checked, they have to be put on lock and key and well documented and inventoried every shift... not taken home with. Very scary....

and what's up with the gold bond? Is he gonna rub it on the patients butt for their hemorrhoids?

just remember, these guys who put these packs together are the out there whacko end of the world people.

If I had a kit like that I'd put it in my basement under the stairwell. I'm the only trained medical person on my block other than my wife. I'm sure I'll be needed, oh wait, it's the end of the world so I don't give a shit.

Ammonia inhalants. How quaint.

Why have Cipro and Levaquin? Levaquin dose too low to treat pneumonia.

Throat lozenges?

Way too little in the way of antibiotics. He has one 7 day course of Cipro and 2 7 day courses of Levaquin.

'zilla

You mean that amonia inhalants aren't some 'miracle cure' for unconciousness??? :o:o:o:o

Isn't Levaquin used for treating malaria? (Secondary to Primaquine)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.