Hazmat Question

ninjaemtff

Ok, so I'm taking the HazMat Operations class is a prereq for my firefighter 1 class and a few other classes. We were talking about WMD's last class and I forgot to ask my instructor so I thought I would bring this to the forums.

If someone knowingly has aids, and has sexual relations with a large amount of people because the person knows that he or she has aids and wants to spread the disease to cause death etc...would it be considered a WMD or an act of terrorism?

I know that in Iowa that if a person knowingly had aids and continues to have sexual relations with another person and fails to inform the other person of the condition he or she has, they will be arrested and tried for it, and go to jail, if found guilty. I am not sure which law they use for this, but needless to say they spend a good share of their life or what is left behind bars. I do not think its WMD or terrorism.

I think put that way then it would be considered attempted murder.. By definition according to law it's attempted murder, and if multiple people die of that then it would result in serial murder because the person knowingly put other people at risk and in the result of that risk caused their death. So my answer is Neither!!!