Ok, who's partner is this?

JakeEMTP

I don't have a partner that I would want to see belly dance. A bunch of them have the belly jiggles w/o trying though. :shock:
Et tu Brute?

One of my good buddies try to bribe me to switch partners with him! :lol:

And once upon a time you used to be a trucker.....you should know better than to use the term 'good buddy' :lol:

:oops: My bad. How quickly we forget. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

"Good buddy" was not strictly a truck driver's term (notice I don't say "Trucker's", as that might mean a "Hook and Ladder Fire Company" member), as it was, and is, still used on the Citizen's Band radios. So sayeth myself, the CB "Witch Doctor"!

I also mark myself as a begrudging fan, when I also mention the term "Little Buddy", as always used by the captain when talking to Gilligan, after the Minnow got stranded on that island!

"Good buddy" was not strictly a truck driver's term (notice I don't say "Trucker's", as that might mean a "Hook and Ladder Fire Company" member), as it was, and is, still used on the Citizen's Band radios. So sayeth myself, the CB "Witch Doctor"!

I also mark myself as a begrudging fan, when I also mention the term "Little Buddy", as always used by the captain when talking to Gilligan, after the Minnow got stranded on that island!

Witch Doctor you got the Mongoose its clear and green to Texas.

Mongoose, look over yer sholder an tell me what's the delay? I'm totally no go in northbound I 95 at the 15 mile marker. Does anyone have any mail fer me?

LOL

Translation on request, for those not up on 1970s CB lingo.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.