Fellowship of Christian Paramedics

Just Plain Ruff

Good evening everyone. I have taken on some responsibility in starting the third chapter of the Fellowship of Christian Paramedics. This chapter will be the Midwest chapter.

As of right now I am working on a website to promote this but I'm in need of members.

You can see the main chapter's website at http://www.fellowshipofchristianparamedics.com/

Please take a look, their website and my website will be very similar but with some differences.

I am hoping to set up a conference in late summer in Belton MO. I hope to have both Educational speakers as well as Christian inspirational speakers in attendance.

Please take a moment to review the website and remember that mine will be very similar to the one you look at from here. If you like what you see, please email me for a membership application and I will provide it to you forthwith.

thanks for looking.

Michael

I'm a member of The Fellowship of Christian Firefighters, which does include Paramedics. Great that you are pursuing a new chapter. Are they affiliated with the Firefighter's organization?

Like the song by Petra, "More Power To Ya". :D

Like the song by Petra, "More Power To Ya". :D

Interesting. With a slightly different wording, it is a greeting amongst practitioners of the Wiccan religion, "More Power to Ye, Blessed Be!

(As of this time of posting, I have not been aware of either the song or artist, but will look up both on YouTube sometime later at my convenience.)

Membership will be open to anyone on this site and anyone out there who is in the Emergency Field. This includes,

paramedics

firefighters

emt's

police officers

forestry rangers(ha ha)

first responders

also it will be open to people who have interest in emergency services but their membership will be reviewed carefully though.

Interesting. With a slightly different wording, it is a greeting amongst practitioners of the Wiccan religion, "More Power to Ye, Blessed Be!

(As of this time of posting, I have not been aware of either the song or artist, but will look up both on YouTube sometime later at my convenience.)

Petra was a Christian Rock band in the '80's and early '90's. I've seen them in concert and they were outstanding. I don't know what ever became of them though.