"Headlight Flahser" Uses

Zach,

Here's a picture of my vehicle. Notice that even after 15 years in the Fire Service, and 12 years in EMS, I do NOT drive a retired 'police vehicle' and also notice the lack of 'emergency lighting' (whether 'factory' or 'improvised'!

000_0592.jpg

It IS possible to run with a Fire Department or an EMS company WITHOUT having to 'mark your vehicle'!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ow! The ladies must love when you roll up in that hot rod. ;) I don't have a picture handy, but I drive a 2001 Chevy Venture mini-van that used to belong to my mom. Her business used to be advertised on it and I couldn't get all the letters scraped off entirely, so it's kinda marked. It also has a small Ontario Paramedic Association sticker in the window. I worry about my whacker tendencies though as the dome light inside has started flickering sometimes...

Also, my vehicle is clearly marked on both sides stating "Fire Dept" with red reflective tape fully surrounding the vehicle and reflective bumpers, as well as a light bar. My vehicle is a police model from an auction, so it resembles the local police units, and also gives me an advantage when requesting the right of way. People believe it is a police car until they are able to read the side of the vehicle.

While not one to mince words, i think its fair to say that you are a wanker.

Me neither. I drive a NEW police vehicle. :D

What are you doing parking on the beach, Lone?

Since you live in TX, you might not recognize that 'white stuff'. That's called 'snow' and I ain't talkin cocaine! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ow! The ladies must love when you roll up in that hot rod. ;) I don't have a picture handy, but I drive a 2001 Chevy Venture mini-van that used to belong to my mom. Her business used to be advertised on it and I couldn't get all the letters scraped off entirely, so it's kinda marked. It also has a small Ontario Paramedic Association sticker in the window. I worry about my whacker tendencies though as the dome light inside has started flickering sometimes...

As far as the ladies go Doc, I don't think that after looking at me, the ladies wouldn't be interested even if I drove a Lamborghini! I DO get 'cool points' though for the motorcycle, (especially after I figure out how to bolt a set of those cool trailer lights on it!!). :D/ :glasses1: :glasses2: :glasses7: :laughing5: :laughing5: :wav: :laughing3:

All kidding aside.. This is a website for some lights.Magnetic, Hazard Lights, Website

Now, for some kidding. I was thinking like those round, flashers with the magnets on them, that tow truck drivers attach to the back of cars in some states. Your vehicle would look like a cop car from the '50's. Why not just put an directional LED light in the back window? The more home made vehicle lights are, the more skanky-no offense - it looks. Better put some 16 & 42" star of life stickers on it too, so some old lady doesn't report u for pretending to be a cop. Like the ones on the roof of ambulances.. You could prolly get one on the room of your car... It would look neat.

You should trade it in and get a nice, long, 80's station wagon.. In white. With a back door like a hearse. Add some gumball lights, one of those cool siren lite 8V growlers on the center of the hood. Maybe a stretcher. Like your own little ambulance...

Sarcasm.. But knock yourself out.

You should a nice, long, 80's station wagon.. In white. With a back door like a hearse. Add some gumball lights, one of those cool siren lite 8V growlers on the center of the hood. Maybe a stretcher. Like your own little ambulance...

Sarcasm.. But knock yourself out.

This is the closest I could find for sale:

xgor.jpg

Can I keep it??!??!

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

All kidding aside.. This is a website for some lights.Magnetic, Hazard Lights, Website

[web:2cf7ec3077]http://www.magnalight.com/pc-1860-21-explosion-proof-strobe-light--red--80-flashes-per-minute--class-1-division-1--ip67.aspx[/web:2cf7ec3077]

For the Iraqi volunteer fireman? :shock:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.