California Medical Board probes octuplet birth

spenac

With her disability payments. Disability? You have to be in pretty damn good shape to birth ocho bambinos!

For your viewing pleasure:

245emvb.jpg

nzgcrb.jpg

Bet I could start a 14g IV on some of those belly veins. :twisted:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At what point would the skin stop stretching, and just tear open, spilling its contents onto the ground? That can't be healthy for the abdominal organs. The number of children coming out of "lab induced" pregnancy has gone from miracle to freakish.

In other news... I hate it when the press uses the word "probe".. Police Probe Suspect, Aliens Probe Earthling, etc.

All this while living at home with mom (who has been 'chipping in' as well).

Yeah. I've been reading that the baby machine "chips in" to buy toys for all the little gremlins, and the grandmother "chips in" to buy them food, clothes, diapers... you know. Those extras.

LOL@extras :lol:

So the medical board is "probing" the doc, and people are calling for his licence? Puhleeze. :roll:

Here's a thought: How about we allow this guy to continue practising, and he be ordered to pay one-hundred percent for raising all eight babies until they are 21 years of age? We see men who are not the baby's biological father ordered to pay for babies all the time. This guy is responsible for this craziness. Let him pay. Matter of fact, let him live with them too! I bet that will quickly change his ethical philosophy.

Well, it looks like she's now losing her 'publicist'. I mean what does a resource sucking 'welfare cow' need with a freaking publicist? It's not like she did something that should be celebrated! It's just another woman who wants to sit on her backside and suck up resources that could be better used by someone who REALLY deserves them!

Why make her rich and famous for raping an already strapped system? Why is the system 'strapped'? Because of people like her that would rather sit on their lazy ass and pop out kids instead of getting a job and living within their means!

I've noticed that the public is ready to do in the publicist (who is working pro bono) for making this woman a celebrity. Rather than vilify them, direct your anger toward those that truely deserve it; the doctor that allowed this travesty to happen, and her!

She shouldn't be getting 'book deals', commercial opportunities; or any other welfare generating celebrity status! Since it looks like this has already been offered, I hope that the state of California does the 'right thing' by making her pay back the system for all the support that she's recieved!

[align=center:b1376f5340]Octuplets mom's publicist calls it quits

Public relations group steps down because of death threats, its chief says[/align:b1376f5340]

LOS ANGELES - The public relations group that represented octuplets mother Nadya Suleman is stepping down because of death threats, its president said Saturday.

Joann Killeen also said the mother now has an agent: Wes Yoder, the same man who arranged book and music deals for the McCaughey septuplets a decade ago and publicity for controversial pastor Rick Warren.

The Killeen Furtney Group was ending its free representation after receiving at least 100 graphic e-mailed threats and swarms of nasty voicemails that went to the Los Angeles agency and even to some of its other clients, Killeen said.

Some messages threatened Suleman but others were aimed at the publicists.

"They'd put me in the wood chipper and throw me in the bottom of the ocean and hope I die," Killeen said. "We've gotten her through the worst part of it and now they are putting their venom and anger toward us."

Word that the 33-year-old single unemployed mother was receiving public assistance to care for the 14 children she conceived through in vitro fertilization has stoked furor among many people.

Police are investigating the threats.

"We've never had a public reaction to us representing a client pro bono like this, ever," Killeen said.

But Michael Levine, a longtime Hollywood publicist who has represented pop star Michael Jackson, said he gets about one death threat a month.

"Death threats have about as much impact on my life as me saying 'Happy Valentine's' to you," said Levine, adding that he received multiple threats when he represented Jackson.

Suleman, who gave birth last month, is living at an undisclosed location. She has set up a Web page to accept donations to help the octuplets, who remained hospitalized.

Meanwhile, Killeen said Suleman told her that she had reached an exclusive representation deal with Yoder.

His Ambassador Agency Inc. bills itself as the oldest Christian-based talent agency in the United States.

Promoting multiples, Rick Warren

The agency, which has a Nashville mailing address and a street address in Franklin, Tenn., promotes speaking engagements, publicity and media deals for clients.

Killeen said the agreement with Yoder and her agency's decision to step down were unrelated. She had not yet contacted Yoder and was unclear on the specifics of Suleman's deal with him, Killeen added.

A call and e-mail left for Yoder on Saturday were not immediately returned.

A decade ago, Yoder was the spokesman and agent for Bobbi and Kenny McCaughey, the Iowa couple who had the world's first surviving septuplets on Nov. 19, 1997. They were later involved in book, music and TV commercial deals.

He also has represented Rick Warren, pastor of the evangelical Saddleback Valley Community Church in Lake Forest and best-selling author of "The Purpose Driven Life." Warren gave the invocation at President Barack Obama's inauguration — a choice that drew criticism from gay activists because Warren supported last year's successful California ballot initiative that outlawed same-sex marriages.

If I was the sperm donor in this case I'd be quaking in my boots. They say she used a family friend. He's got 8 hungry mouths to feed and support for the next 18 years.

I'd consider moving out of the country.

Even though they say he can't be held responsible for the kids how far do you think you can trust this woman?

Some lawyer will gobble this one up and go after poor sperm donor and the sperm donor is gonna lose.

A similar situation was presented in one of Michael Crichton's last books, NEXT.

Because of people like her that would rather sit on their lazy ass and pop out kids instead of getting a job and living within their means!

Too late now, but that would have been a hundred times funnier if you had said "poop" instead of pop. :lol:

This lady enrages me. She's got more kids than she can deal with, and she's riding the system so that she can sit on her fat a$$ without tripping over her disgusting belly, and get her free hand out from the government. Why not get a job and support your children and teach them work ethic? Nope....she's just gonna ride it out, because who would honestly work when people are giving you more money to stay the hell home?

Meanwhile, I'm trying like heck to support myself through school. I got laid off last month, and lost my house on the same day. Literally, had everything I own sitting in my car outside my office, and got called into the conference room to tell me that I don't have a job anymore. So it's been 4 week and no unemployment check. I apply for food assistance (aka welfare) because I have ZERO money coming in...and they tell me: "I'm sorry, since you have no children, and you're not working at least 20 hours per week, you don't qualify. You need to get a job, and then reapply for assistance"

Wait......what????

If I HAD a job right now...I wouldn't be spending my free time applying for government assistance.

That's right....because I haven't laid down and gotten knocked up out of the point blank thought of "I can barely sustain myself, what would I do to support a child" and because I'm focused on school right now (I'm taking three classes PLUS EMT-B) and because I lost my job, I don't qualify for ANYTHING. That's right I'M TOO BROKE FOR WELFARE PEOPLE!!!!!

Eff this broke a$$ bi#ch and her children. Maybe she'll sell me one so I can qualify for some support?