Dont Forget Valentine's Day........

crotchitymedic1986

In an effort to help out all the young bucks in the room, I am soliciting Valentine's Day advice that will make them all heros this year. Please feel free to share your suggestions on how they can make this day unique and romantic.

My advice: Tailor the day to her, whatever it is that she likes. For instance, if she loves horses, take her somewhere where she can ride horses. Does she have a favorite romantic restaurant or movie ? Do you two share a memory that can be relived (first date location/event).

When all else fails : http://www.proflowers.com/?pageid=search&a...;network=google

Ugh, Valentine's Day, worse day of the year, IMHO :?

Sorry ladies. :wink:

valentines day has always been a ripoff for me, my birthday is th next day. i get a card thats about it.i think last year was the first time in 24 years that i ever got a gift, i was not expecting anything, i never do but it was a nice surprise.i dont understand how some girls expect things nice things at that.i dont know i just dont get it

My Lady J and I were "Mall-Crawling", when she saw me stop and go into the Victoria's Secret. When she rejoined me therein, I pulled my credit card out, and said, "go shop!" She loved the idea, even though she described me afterwards as being quite red in the face!