Lawsuits and more drama for your momma....

akflightmedic

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sitting here, wondering exactly what "damages" this person could possibly try to sue akflightmedic for.

You've obviously never seen AK in person....Its hideous...

I am working on my lawsuit against him as you read this.

You're going down AK...just like the rest of the guerillas !

Since when do drama queens file lawsuits?

With that being said, I have a feeling that if that 'person' goes to a lawyer looking to file a lawsuit, they are going to laugh at them, and tell them to get out of their office and quit wasting their time. But if they do happen to find a lawyer that does happen to take their case, it should get interesting. To the person, who said about banning her forever, it probally wouldn't help, because all you'd have to do is reset the ip address and bango your back in, unless the admin on this site is alot smarter then the admin on another site. But you know what, there have been some funny drama queens in that chat room, however I must say this one takes the cake. Filing a lawsuit against someone who, checked their facts. . . However you could always file a countersuit, for emotional distress. Take her to Judge Judy...she'll tell that person how it is :) They are just my thoughts.

If calling newspapers to bust drama queen BS stories from online forums were a crime, I'd be a repeat offender. This comes up at least once a year, not including this website, which triples that figure.

WOW! This is just messed up! What is the world coming to when people have to lie to get attention :^o and then sue to cover up their tracks and try to keep their reputation.... :angry7:

If you know anything about this forum.... it is that you should only post the truth.... because people will check up on it! Right, AK and Dusty!?

As was mentioned previously in this thread, and what should be the real concern, is that some lawyer will take the money up front and attempt to bully his/her way to a quick settlement based on fear of a long drawn out legal process.

Given that no laws were broken and there is no apparent or obvious legal standing for the drama queen party, telling the bully lawyer to buzz off shouldn't be that big a deal.

Another concern, since they have some personal information with the ability to search for additional information, would be some form of identity theft. A fraud alert on the involved accounts with the credit reporting agencies would be a prudent act.

They've already demonstrated their willingness to (quite horrifically) lie in a desperate grab for attention. It wouldn't be a big jump to move on to other desperate attention grabs whether they be legal or not.

-be safe