You just relieved "D" Shift .....................

crotchitymedic1986

Ohhh Mateo..... you mean when someone says, "The truck is fine...." while you're switching out and get hit for a run??? Get on scene and WHAM....its a mess. Pisses me off.... rarely does this happen, but I tend to get screwed with the change of shift call.

Something along those lines. I have had people tell me multiple times that they cleaned this or that and I go and find it the same way it was two days ago when I left it. I hate being lied to. Especially when they say the truck was cleaned, yet there are freggin bugs all over the front......there is no end :|

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Empty O2 tanks and not restocking supplies get's me every time. Especially when they say that they purposely left it for me to do. The only thing worse is when they don't tell me about it at all and I find out for myself.

does anybody relieve the guy or gal with the incredible body odor ? You cant kill that smell, you spray a ton of febreeze and lysol, and the funk just laughs at you.

We even have tried using the special cleaner,the type to remove decomp odor, to freshen rooms because one person that used to work with us would stink so bad. We even made a rule requiring showering while on duty. They still stank. Was just gross. :pukeright:

does anybody relieve the guy or gal with the incredible body odor ? You cant kill that smell, you spray a ton of febreeze and lysol, and the funk just laughs at you.

We had a guy that one day the owner came in and threw a bar of Dial soap and a thing of deodorant (and I do mean threw), and told him to not come back to work until he did something about the BO. He lived off coffee and cigarettes which made it worse. He started to explain that he picked some kind of fungus up in Viet Nam. Yea, right. The guy was in the Navy and never stepped ashore.

Not only was he "uncleaned", he was a total idiot.

i have one guy that the only way i can describe his smell is a dirty hamster cage its really nasty to say the least....

The guy who said he picked up something in Vietnam should see someone at the Veterans Administration Hospital, seeing that if he caught some "bug" in 'Nam, it is service connected, and they are supposed to do something.

When the deodorant and soap was thrown, did it hit the person?

As for the guy smells like a hamster cage, the hamsters should sue for defamation of character.

What about damaged equipment? A cracked monitor screen, dent in the truck, crack in the windshield at the same height a metal clipboard sits at etc.

My biggest bitch is due to a dirty windshield! How hard is it to squeegee the thing after you wash it????

I just love running a call headed into the rising sun with a filthy window to guide me..

We have this fat bastard medic working for us. the passenger side door gets replaced/tightened/fixed on his truck at LEAST once a month. he likes to haul his fat ass into the truck by leaning on the armrest...

Its quite awesome running code to a call while holding your door shut against the airflow at 80mph... :shock:

The guy who said he picked up something in Vietnam should see someone at the Veterans Administration Hospital, seeing that if he caught some "bug" in 'Nam, it is service connected, and they are supposed to do something.

When the deodorant and soap was thrown, did it hit the person?

This guy was a habitual liar. He tried to use Viet Nam and some other events in his teen and early adulthood years as a scape goat. You knew he was lying when his mouth moved.

The soap and deodorant that was thrown actually hit on the table he was sitting at and slid onto his lap. We said it should have hit him between the eyes.

After about two years he was "encouraged" to quit. Besides, his certification was up and they knew he couldn't pass the recert. We never knew how he passed his first EMT test in the first place.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.