Guy Rants on Pregnant Broads

Dustdevil

"Britt207" Yes, there are some women that want to be catered to when they are pregnant, and they expect everyone to bow down to them because they are "with child." Big deal get over it. We didnt' get you pregnant we shouldn't have to put up with you bitching and complaining all the damn time..

Ok some days I can't help myself .... but "some women want to be catered too" ... so like thats out of the expected norm for north american women ? HUH ? :P

btw In the Inuit Culture the only time a Women has any status is when they are expecting ...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok some days I can't help myself .... but "some women want to be catered too" ... so like thats out of the expected norm for north american women ? HUH ? :P

btw In the Inuit Culture the only time a Women has any status is when they are expecting ...

Methinks somebody isn't getting any.......... :lol:

That's why I don't like 'A Baby Story,' I agree that its teaching women that they can act like that and that its ok because they are pregnant.

You shouldn't make your co-workers suffer all because you are "pregnant". If one of my co-workers would act like that, I'd ignore them and not talk to them again, just because your pregnant don't mean that I have to deal with your bitchy ass. . I find it crazy that there are people out there that will give in just because she's pregnant, and they dont want to put her under any stress.. My response is, your showing her that its acceptable for her to act like this because people are going to give in to her, and then she'll think that she's able to act like that with everyone, and that's not the case. I can understand, somewhat if there was a problem with the pregnancy, however just to get people to do what ever she wants when ever she wants is wrong.

Not all people like kids, not all people want to hear about your kids, remember that. And there are people that dont care how many times little johnny went 'poopy in the potty.' Some people just don't care. Yes, I'm sure your proud of your kid. But that don't mean that everyone cares and wants to know the details. Infact, most people are probally just listening to be nice.

I want to run for U.S. Congress. My platform will be banishment of reality TV.

I'd vote for you in a heart beat. :)

Don't ban it. Nationalise it. Establish a cabinet level position to oversee television and regulate reality shows. I'd take that job.