The world ends in 2012

crotchitymedic1986

Dont know if you guys have been following this, but there is a lot of talk about the world coming to an end in december of 2012. It has alot to do with the way the planets will be aligned that date, and the fact that some claim it is the end of the Mayan calendar. Here are a few links, about the subject:

http://www.survive2012.com/

http://www.december212012.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012

some claim it is the end of the Mayan calendar.

Not some...it is the end of one of the worlds of the Mayan Calendar. The specific date is Dec. 24th, I think. It's interesting because independent of the Mayans, many years before...the Ancient Chinese came to the same date and conclusion, along with another civilization I believe around Europe. Kinda interesting...but mostly bunk I think. After all, if I died at the end of the world, what fun would that be? :lol:

I have my fallout shelter, 7 years of food and enough fuel pellets to power my futuristic electrical generator and I will make it through to the end of the world. I plan on riding this out.

If anyone wants to come join me you have to pay your own way. I have 20000 acres in western colorado that I'll parcel out in 200-300 acre pieces. You have to agree that I'm the supreme leader of the cult er I mean community.

But in all seriousness, I wonder what the mayan's thought would happen when the world ends at dec 24 2012.

I have my fallout shelter, 7 years of food and enough fuel pellets to power my futuristic electrical generator and I will make it through to the end of the world. I plan on riding this out.

If anyone wants to come join me you have to pay your own way. I have 20000 acres in western colorado that I'll parcel out in 200-300 acre pieces. You have to agree that I'm the supreme leader of the cult er I mean community.

But in all seriousness, I wonder what the mayan's thought would happen when the world ends at dec 24 2012.

Can I join the cult of riff raff? I been watching all the hype about this on the news read some of the stories, but my reply to that is no one knows when the world is going to end, it will end when it ends.

Actually the date is 12/21/2012, and there is disagreement about whether or not this was the end of the Mayan calendar. But on this date, alot of weird things are coming together as far as planet alignment and other events. So just like in 1999, all the conspiracy folks have decided this is the next best date for the end of the world. Read the links, its fun.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.