EMTBASIC_911_911 was in a wreck friday

emtlady76877

EMTBASIC_911_911's Mother came in this morning and informed the ones that was in chat that she was a a wreck Friday January 16,2009. A truck side swiped her grand prix that she was driving. EMTBASIC_911_911 has been unconcous since the accident. EMTBASIC is in st francis in peoria hospital. Her mother told me she would keep me updated to EMTBASIC's condition.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: Ottawa, Ill Girl Injured in Accident

01/19/2009 One person injured following a crash on Interstate 80 Friday evening.

The driver, Leslie Crum 20, of Ottawa was flown to St. Francis Hospital in Peoria after the car she was driving was struck by a semi southbound on I-80 attempting to pass her car. The accident happened near mile marker 69 1/2, which is in LaSalle.

The driver of the semi, Edin Grabovac, 26, of Florida, was not injured.

Utica, Peru and LaSalle fire and ambulance crews responded. At press release today there were no further updates. The State Police are investigating the accident.

St Francis does not provide patient updates.

Interesting......

UPDATE: La Salle teen dies in I-39 crash

01/19/2009, 11:22 pm

Comment on this story | Print this story | Email this story

One person is dead following a crash on Interstate 39 Saturday evening.

The driver, Michael J. Zeman, 19, of La Salle, died the car he was driving struck the trailer portion of a semi parked on the shoulder while he was southbound on I-39 south of Mendota. The driver appears to have lost control on the icy pavement. The accident happened near mile marker 69 1/2, which is in Troy Grove Township.

Mendota fire and ambulance crews responded. The La Salle County Coroner's Office pronounced Zeman dead at the scene.

The coroner's office issued a press release Monday morning identifying Zeman. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday afternoon.

Link to the paper or website please.

Also it is dated the 19th, this happened when..?

Surely if it is a late report it wouldn't be three days later, would it?

Just asking...so I can offer proper well wishes.

Please keep your lies straight, or better yet do not tell them at all.

Want to try again loser?

http://mywebtimes.com/archives/ottawa/display.php?id=373597

UPDATE: La Salle teen dies in I-39 crash

01/19/2009, 11:22 pm

Comment on this story | Print this story | Email this story

One person is dead following a crash on Interstate 39 Saturday evening.

The driver, Michael J. Zeman, 19, of La Salle, died the car he was driving struck the trailer portion of a semi parked on the shoulder while he was southbound on I-39 south of Mendota. The driver appears to have lost control on the icy pavement. The accident happened near mile marker 69 1/2, which is in Troy Grove Township.

Mendota fire and ambulance crews responded. The La Salle County Coroner's Office pronounced Zeman dead at the scene.

The coroner's office issued a press release Monday morning identifying Zeman. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday afternoon.