Etomindate

VentMedic

I do have a lot of experience when it comes to airways. I hope you would first take the time to correct your tube placement before running to the computer to inform me. At sometime during one's career almost everyone may put a tube into the esophagus. It is when they don't realize it that it becomes a problem.

I personally could care less how good you are intubating so you can save the arrogant remarks. I just disagree with your blatant criticism of students and/or professionals learning new things when you yourself have expressed limited knowledge for establishing a secure airway by any means other than DL.

my criticism was for those that profess a piece of equipment to be on par with the holy grail and then FAIL when they go to use it. as i already stated, i dont have a problem with technology. and as Ive already stated, ive been lucky thus far. save your 'holier than thou' speech for the medic groupies, it gains ZERO traction here.

peace.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my criticism was for those that profess a piece of equipment to be on par with the holy grail and then FAIL when they go to use it. as i already stated, i dont have a problem with technology. and as Ive already stated, ive been lucky thus far. save your 'holier than thou' speech for the medic groupies, it gains ZERO traction here.

peace.

Do you have equal criticism for those who claim DL to be the holy grail when it fails and an alternative is successful? If not, why not?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.