Offensive or Freedom of Speech?

ERDoc

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad thing is that these kids right now probably do not know who hitler was other than he was a great man that their parents admire, even idolize.

When this child gets to be old enough to truly understand what Hitler stood for and this goes above and beyond the whitewashed public school teachings, then they will truly know and understand what a bunch of stupid and mean people their parents really are.

Hopefully it will move them to distance themselves from their parents and maybe a good hearted attorney will help them with their name changes. Maybe not.

But in the end, the children of this A+ family will suffer the wrath of all the school yard bullies from kindergarden up to high school

These are the kids who will grow up fast, be able to kick the pants off of the bullies and protect themselves. These are the kids who might just grow up to be upstanding citizens regardless of how hard their parents tried to keep them on the same levels as themselves.

I'd like to be able to follow these kids lives to see how they turn out.

I'll be that the producers of "Anna Nicole Live" or the show with Jessica Simpson or even that show about the midget family would bend over backwards to exploit these kids and make a shitload of money in the process.

Aint america Great!

I have no doubt that the parents of these children have been guests on the Jerry Springer show more than once, but at the same time, in today's cutthroat media world, if there was any inkling of physical or sexual abuse, that would have been the headline, or would have least made the first paragraph. If not on day one of the story, it would surely be out by now. So the reality is that these rednecks are nazis', and have named their kids after their idol. I dont see anyone getting offended when they encounter a child named Mohammed or Jesus (hasuz). How many kids in the late 60s weere named Martin (king), John (JFK), or Robert (RFK) ? Isnt freedom of speech about protecting the things you DO NOT want to hear ?

P.S. : If we hadnt won the war, and the whole world spoke german now, would Hitler still be viewed as evil, or as the greatest military mind and leader ever ? Think about it, if he had won, you would have never known of the other atrocities, you would only know what the government wanted you to know.

If this is wrong, then it is wrong for celebrities to name their kids stupid names like "moonunit":

http://www.cracked.com/article_15765_p2.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I am so telling my wife with a serious face that I want to name my child Moonunit, and Ill insist on it long enough for her to finally believe it.