8,000-calorie lunch?

Michael

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been eating that many calories ever since I saw the Olympics and found out that Phelps was eating that many. I figured if he had a body like a super hero eating like that why not me.

so far... it's not working out like I planned. :(

you could always enter the olympics as a bouy... :lol:

I wonder how much those assclowns cost the taxpayers of Arizona by getting their grandma panties in a twist over a handful of waitresses at a gimmick restaurant, before ultimately deciding to do..... nothing.

As for the Heart Attack Grill, I've got two words: Job Security. I hope he franchises. :twisted:

I wonder how much those assclowns cost the taxpayers of Arizona by getting their grandma panties in a twist over a handful of waitresses at a gimmick restaurant, before ultimately deciding to do..... nothing.

As for the Heart Attack Grill, I've got two words: Job Security. I hope he franchises. :twisted:

Sure why not. As long as he's willing to pay for power cots, ramps, winches and fatboy ambulances. I don't feel like breaking my spine over this :roll: .

Funny how everyone chimes in with "its disgusting" blah blah. Let them do what they want.

And no, I don't think I would make it a habit of going there, but if people wanna be fat let them be fat!

It's keeps us in business, doesn't it?

And no---I am in very good shape, so don't even think it!

Sure why not. As long as he's willing to pay for power cots, ramps, winches and fatboy ambulances. I don't feel like breaking my spine over this :roll: .

You don't have to qualify for the bariatric truck to close up a coronary artery from eating shit like this. :wink:

Funny how everyone chimes in with "its disgusting" blah blah. Let them do what they want.

And no, I don't think I would make it a habit of going there, but if people wanna be fat let them be fat!

It's keeps us in business, doesn't it?

And no---I am in very good shape, so don't even think it!

Wait, did you hear that? Listen closely... that's the sound of your health insurance rates going up. You see, Jimmy over there, the one hooked up to the ventilator with the respiratory therapist next to him and the ICU nurse buzzing around him, and the cardiac surgeon being flown in from Harvard just for him now that his ejection fraction is down to 25%, and wouldn't you know, it darn if his type II diabetes isn't complicating things. Down stairs in the ER is one of the crew who turned his third lumbar spine into jelly trying to get Jimmy off of the floor after he collapsed, he's got several months of daytime TV and workman's comp ahead of him. But don't worry, Jimmy's going to survive. He'll need a full time visiting nurse, home oxygen, and a tax payer provided Access-a-ride to get him back and forth to physiotherapy, but he'll still be able to get down for his Supersized meal every lunchtime and his pack of Winston's. Of course, a month ago, Jimmy's doctor tried to get him to cut down on the fat a little bit, but he told that doctor what for and said he was going to live his life anyway he wanted. God Bless America!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.