How to find other singles in the EMS system?

KeriEMTAZ

I am a newly divorced mother of two.

Giving yourself a sufficient amount of time - perhaps a year? - to recompose yourself might be a wise thing to do, as well as making a concerted effort to learn what went wrong in the partnership that's passed. That should help equip you to avoid repeating any mistakes you might have made.

The "External Links" at the bottom of the page linked here [click on the 6th bullet: "Rebound (dating), a period of time following a particularly painful break-up"] could also be useful. And you can always come here to rant, get helpful advice, unhelpful advice, and good cheer.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving yourself a sufficient amount of time - perhaps a year? - to recompose yourself might be a wise thing to do, as well as making a concerted effort to learn what went wrong in the partnership that's passed. That should help equip you to avoid repeating any mistakes you might have made.

The "External Links" at the bottom of the page linked here [click on the 6th bullet: "Rebound (dating), a period of time following a particularly painful break-up"] could also be useful. And you can always come here to rant, get helpful advice, unhelpful advice, and good cheer.

Even longer because you want to be stable and find the right someone for the kids to look up to without them getting hurt.

There have been some real love connexions here at EMT City over the years. At least one marriage, and two babies. But there have been some EPIC failures too.

Actively looking for love is a bad way to go. Specifically focusing on someone in EMS is even worse. I sense fail.

There have been some real love connexions here at EMT City over the years. At least one marriage, and two babies. But there have been some EPIC failures too.

Actively looking for love is a bad way to go. Specifically focusing on someone in EMS is even worse. I sense fail.

Ony 2 babies??? wow, thought there would be more.....

I hate to do this but I agree with spenac you have kids you need to make them your top priority there are alot of men out there that arent good dad material. Some men even seek women with kids just to abuse them when the mother isn't around you need to take all this into consideration. There are alot of sick people in this world and they do really bad things. But you are going out there like this requesting a man that is only going to lead to major heartache for you, just let it happen when it happens you cant force love and commitment no matter how badly you want it.

Being able to say a BTDT to a having my marriage after a stay that lasted into the teens in years and having kids, I'd suggest that you wait. Take time to get you feeling good about you and your kids. You never know where you'll meet someone special. Just be yourself, take time for yourself and your kids, and live life. You'll find guys you'll be interested in dating in time. Date them for a while before you introduce them to your kiddos, so you know them. Most of all, don't rush it.

Good luck!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b69/itku...welcome-1-1.jpg

You know there are single guys in here, but we can be just as picky as the females--Is it a female that I would want to take out, be seen with, has the same or some of the same interests, is not in perpetual bitch mode.

Kids not really wanting kids, at least baby sized, may 14 or older..and Mom needs to be very cute, not look like a rodeo bull.

I'm I picky hell yeah--been single and never married, so yes I can be.

Does that keep me from being friends with women NO..

I also am a single mom, and may I suggest that you take time to figure out who you are as a person before you get into a serious relationship. When we are wives and mothers for so long, we sometimes find ourselves thinking we have to have a man in our lives to be complete. learn how to take care of those kids, work and be happy with yourself. That way when the right guy comes along, you'll be more confident in yourself and you'll be able to bring more into a relationship. There are great guys out there, but it's really hard to sort them out of the crowd, when you try too hard....trust me