Have you been to the end of nowhere?

spenac

I have been researching this topic....and I have found that you really can not be at the end of nowhere cause no matter where you are you are somewhere :wink: :wink:

I have been researching this topic....and I have found that you really can not be at the end of nowhere cause no matter where you are you are somewhere :wink: :wink:

Ooooooooo. So philisophical. This is like you can never really touch something because you can always half the distance between two things. Yet we can feel, experience life through touch, even perform our work based on the evidence of touch.

So can you really be somewhere, or are you just next to somewhere all the time out in nowhere?

Michael

Well I have been on the Road to Kansas that is no where and the Road to Nebraska is also no where and i consider them the end of No where............................................... 8)