Male Homosexual Partner

crotchitymedic1986

As a male medic/emt do you enjoy working with gay men  

56 members have voted

1. 1.

• I am fine with it
    • I will if I have too
    • No way dude

Thanks for the suggestions, but by the comments I am receiving in my inbox this week, I think I will continue to pick my own topics. My fans (who call themselves crotchies) seem to enjoy my rants and views (Attn Crotchies: please feel free to email me any topics you would like to see debated).

OR you could just go to the high drama whacker forums where the crotchies originated, and debate them there!

Crotch, I have come to the conclusion that you are a complete idiot. Honestly I believe that you do have a problem with homosexuals, otherwise you would not have posted this nor would you keep trying to defend yourself. I also believe you are an arrogant ass who is trying to push his views on all of us. Guess what not working!

Now about the post, I don't care if you are a male, female, straight, gay, bi, I don't give a damn as long as you know how to do your job. That's all that matters! You know how to do your job and you're well educated? Great, we'll work fine together.

Who wont I work with? People like you.

Honestly I believe that you do have a problem with homosexuals...

That would place him square in the middle of the majority of Americans, meaning it's not really a "problem" after all.

That would place him square in the middle of the majority of Americans, meaning it's not really a "problem" after all.

Nu uh. Statistics and polls say you are wrong Dust. I just know that.

Besides, he is Canadian so he can't lay claim to American majority beliefs, even though it is not the majority according to the last poll I read.

The minority just happen to be more vocal thereby coveying the image that the majority feel a certain way.

Nu uh. Statistics and polls say you are wrong Dust. I just know that.

When even California solidly votes down gay marriage, I have to take that as a statistical sign that the majority of Americans have problems of some sort with homosexuals.

AK:

I kinda wonder if he is ... the key point here is nothing is said about "diversity" a true canadianism.

This topic (and most of the other polls) could be debated at infanitum ... there will always be racism, sexism +++ just the way it is.

The quality of these "polls" and the mindless drivel is bringing a lot of people down, instead of promoting our profession.

Just speaking my mind, we are only as strong as our weakest link, I think we have found that missing link.

cheers

When even California solidly votes down gay marriage, I have to take that as a statistical sign that the majority of Americans have problems of some sort with homosexuals.

Nope you are wrong. Polls say so. :)

Besides we are talking conservative Gubernator and a Kennedy tribal member in control, right?