EMT City Meet Up 2009

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I might make it, but I do not know if the hot cuz will make it. Besides, I was thinking of bringing a stripper this time ! :lol:

Dont forget a male one for me :!:

I have a friend who has hotel rooms available for those Flying in VERY CONVIENENT.

Like 10 minutes from Airport. No this in NOT in DOWNTOWN..

It is in Lithicum, about 10-15 minute light rail ride...from the Inner Harbor and convention center. Hotel provides free shuttle service to light rail and free breakfast... I think also free p/u at BWI Airport.

I dunno what the rooms in downtown/ inner harbor are going for but last I checked they were like 300+ per night...

These rooms are about 1/2 that,.,,, about 15 per... now if you get totally smashed you can not stunble back to your hotel room, but for those coming in ayb plane to BWI, and looking to save $$ this might be a good option...

It is a Spring Hill Suites by Marriott so it is not a dump.... Whoever is coordinating this pm me and ill get you the details, my buddy says if you/we call him with a group name, he can set up a block of rooms at a discounted rate......

Let me know ......

AK.. put me down for the event..I'm getting the College that I work for to send me to all kinds of stuff this year... woo hoo!

I will work on the hotel as well.

I need all the definite attendees by Feb 20th I think it is. If we register as a group, there is significant savings however I am not going to front this money and have people back out. SO if you are serious and wish to save money as well...we need to get together and get funds combined and pay for our conference.

I will get more details today.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.