lost by a popularity contest

darkangelx66

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GVAC is where he currently volunteers, how is this offering him a new career?

I jokingly said I should apply based on my tremendous experience.

My mistake. I thought that you were informing people on ways to contact his co-workers to bring them into the topic. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

By the way GVAC is where jerillyn/beegers/whatever her name is now on here, volly's so one phone call to her and im sure she could enlighten us to exactly what the situation is ..

That is the line I was referring to. I was kind of trying to be funny too, in a way.

My campus team did a mixed thing. All candidates would be voted on, but in a confidence vote (so theoretically both candidates could have 100% support of the membership) this vote was combined with a score given by an interview panel made up of the governing board (University stakeholders providing oversight with a couple of team representatives) and weighted so the interview made 70% of the score but an inability to gain majority confidence was a veto. Results were kept secret (getting filed away with the Governing Board) and the successful candidates were announced. I found it worked well but there were more than a few Responders who wanted the entire team run as a democracy and by committee on everything.

... firstly, the average goth type is above average intelligence, just a trendy thing to do (as Ventmedic commented) like grow your hair long and protest in anti (whatevers) but they do suffer from lower esteem but because of association with others they (as most teenagers) need to find a sence of belonging, like bot scouts, football teams but the crap in the face I can do without , I must be getting old .

Snicker, I had a goth period in my history too, then I learned actual social skills. It does explain my IQ in the 150s though. :D

My mistake. I thought that you were informing people on ways to contact his co-workers to bring them into the topic. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

That is the line I was referring to. I was kind of trying to be funny too, in a way.

On the website is a list of the currently elected staff members ... and information on what they as an organization does.

darkangelx66, Welcome to life, son. Especially in EMS and / or Fire. It's over, get on with your "career" and re-apply next time.

As you can already tell, you won't get much sympathy around here. Like your MySpace says, "EMS Kid". You've got to grow up.