Pee Question # 1

crotchitymedic1986

Do you pee in the shower  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Yea... but what I mean, at least how I interprited it, is you need to drink alot of it so your kidneys dont filter it completley. This way enough of it gets put out to make your pee glow.

I'm not quite following you there since the kidneys would filter the glow stick components out of the blood and into the urine.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Im trying to say is Im not sure if in the filtering process the two seperate chemicals will lose their ummm, glo-ability? Im sure it wouldnt work at all... but Ive heard it from multiple people (yes I know that many stupid people, its rather unfortunate).... I would imagine youd have to drink alot of them before it would, if at all.

What Im trying to say is Im not sure if in the filtering process the two seperate chemicals will lose their ummm, glo-ability? Im sure it wouldnt work at all... but Ive heard it from multiple people (yes I know that many stupid people, its rather unfortunate).... I would imagine youd have to drink alot of them before it would, if at all.

What tastes better (*note*, the "drinker" should also have PLENTY of Jack Daniel's on board as well) and won't loose it's "Glowability" (you might need a black light though) is ethylene glycol... :twisted:

Methylene Blue (I believe is how you spell it)

I think that's it. But on M*A*S*H the time I'm thinking of is when they gave it to a Marine during a bowling tournament.

But I do remember our PMD talking about it in the ER one day. I tried to call him a few months ago and found out he passed away, AMI.

I did not read all the posts, however I did an informal study on my children.

My 2 daughter's stated they had done it once but made faces of revulsion that they would not and could not consider it again.

My son, my boy...makes me so proud...he smiled his goofy grin and said of course he has done it, still does it and what is wrong with it?

Girls ages 10 and 7

Boy age 8

And yes, I too have peed in the shower. No need to lie, I have done it.

Hello, my name is AK and I have peed in the shower. :D:D:D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.