36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 43, and although it is not a serious question, it has relevance to our job. I saw a survey that said over 90% of men admitted to urinating in the shower on a weekly basis, whereas less than 10% of women do. Had I known this when i was showering at the fire department all those years, I would have sprayed the shower with bleach or wore flipflops.

The title is wrong as is your opening post :roll: . Please put forth a little more effort before posting. That thing on your shoulders isn't just a place to hang a helmet.

I don't work with hosemonkeys, but I always dispatch my shower and have worn shower shoes since high school. Athlete's foot is a common side effect of using communal showers.

note: it says "pee question #1", that usually indicates that more questions will follow. Lighten up guys, every topic doesnt have to be about ALS versus BLS, or medic versus emt, or fire versus ems. If the questions is beneath you, or isnt your cup of tea, ignore it and move on to a question that does intrigue you.

What is it with males and their need to pee in shower? I live in a house with four males and I know more than one of them is peeing in the shower. Let me tell you that you can bleach all day long, but once that stench invades the porous surfaces of the tub, surround, and curtain, there is no getting it out. As for showering at work, well, I don't think so. I would rather stink than step foot in that disgusting thing.

Plea to all males and females who pee in the shower... PLEASE STOP!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.