Venus, Jupiter, and the Moon

crotchitymedic1986

I wondered what those bright spots were! I can usually spot Venus, didn't realize Jupiter was in alignment too. It's gorgeous, if anyone's had a chance to just look up at the sky. It's kind of sad... I'm a Boy Scout, but the only constellation I can usually spot is Orion.

Anyone seen Northern Lights this season?

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I've always been a star gazer. Wish I knew more about astrology than I do. Growing up we were the one's that were laying on the hood of cars or roof tops, just looking around. Like, cool, man.

Use to see the northern lights (aurora borealis) all the time when I lived in N. MI. Living in S. IL. now we have seen them, but it's very rare.

I've always been a star gazer. Wish I knew more about astrology than I do. Growing up we were the one's that were laying on the hood of cars or roof tops, just looking around. Like, cool, man.

Use to see the northern lights (aurora borealis) all the time when I lived in N. MI. Living in S. IL. now we have seen them, but it's very rare.

Astrology or astronomy? Astrology=into things like zodiac signs and other things (nothing wrong with it, if you are into it)

Astronomy=study of stars and "universe" type stuff.

When the moon is in the seventh house,

And Jupiter aligns with Mars,

Then peace will guide the planets,

And Love will rule the stars!

James Rado and Gault McDermott, "Age of Aquarius" from "Hair".

Astrology or astronomy? Astrology=into things like zodiac signs and other things (nothing wrong with it, if you are into it)

Astronomy=study of stars and "universe" type stuff.

I was thinking astronomy, and was even trying to make sure sure I didn't type astrology. But guess what? I got in a hurry again and did it anyway. It's like you keep telling yourself over and over again not to make a mistake, and when the time comes, you make that same mistake.

I'm so ashamed., again.

It's like you keep telling yourself over and over again not to make a mistake, and when the time comes, you make that same mistake.

Is it because you don't own a string of Polop Onies (pronounced poLOP onNEYS)? That would be Kramden and Norton's mispronunciation of Polo Ponies!